Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Breastfeeding Moms!! Introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

wave Welcome to the Breastfeeding Moms group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you to connect with other moms!!

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would you like your 1st name added to your posts? 

Add a Breastfeeding Mom's signature to your post:
Breastfeeding Moms Group Signatures 

Find information, resources & FAQs here:
Information, Resources & FAQ's

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to find support in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffeeMake yourself at home and enjoy!

Jenn and the Breastfeeding Moms group mods

by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 9:46 AM
Replies (681-690):
sugarsweet_x3
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:32 PM
Hi, I'm Steffany. Just had my 3rd Oct 5th. He is the first that I can bf with and I'm very excited. I have virtually no support(except dh) so I will be stalking these post. Lol
Nizi82
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:57 AM
Hi ladies I have a question.... I'm due in Nov. & I'm planning on breast feeding, should I pack boobie cream... Will I be sore or hurting?? I'm a lil nervous :()
mom32012
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 11:20 AM
Hey everyone I am once again new to the breast feeding gang. I gave birth to our beautiful babygirl Oct.12 at 12:20pm she latched on beautiful since day one. Any pointers,hints it tricks lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
his_wifey09
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 10:14 AM
Hi! Im Jamie, a mom to a 1 week old little girl and breastfeeding. Any support and guidance is welcome.
mrstchris
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 1:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello everyone. My name is Tasha. I'm a seasoned vet. I have 5 children and I had the joy of breastfeed four of my children. My youngest is currently 19 months and he still nurses about one our two times a day. I have choose to let him self wean. S
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cijoy27
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 2:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi my name is Cierra. Im a wife and mother of 2 ( Leila, 2 & Rio, 3 months). I'm currently breast feeding my youngest. I'm excited to meet everyone!!!

fairyMoma16
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 10:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi my name is Amanda, I have 4 kids, ages are 5, 3, 2, and 4 months. I am currently breastfeeding my youngest, first time breastfeeding, she is exclusively breastfed on demand, no formula what so ever! and im very proud. this is my first time on cafemoms and im excited to meet new mommas.

MommaWags
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 1:31 PM

Hello all,

I am a first time mom. My son was born premature (5wks), but is doing fabulously now. The doctor perscribed NeoSure due to him being a preemie, and I have since switched to the Sensitive formula. I am also breastfeeding, but am having trouble with him drinking fully. He nurses almost solely during the night, when he wakes up in the morning and usually right before he goes to bed, but during the day it's a different story. It appears that a couple minutes after he latches on, he almost has gas-like pains and won't nurse anymore. When he drinks fully, I have enough milk, but during the day it's almost like he doesn't want to nurse. Too much work??? Not flowing fast enough???

Any suggestions?

en061910
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 4:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi My Name Is Erika. I Am 17 & Just Became A Mom On Oct. 11, 2012 Of A Precious Baby Boy!!! :)

gogreen4health
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 11:10 PM
Umm I have a 14 month old girl and I still brestfeed her and some people family and not say I should stop. But I hear that its better for them to brestfeed for 2 years? What do I do? I want the best for her. And she still wants to brestfeed. Please help. What can I say to these people. I don't want to be mean in anyway. Thanks.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)