Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Welcome to Breastfeeding Moms!! Introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

wave Welcome to the Breastfeeding Moms group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you to connect with other moms!!

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would you like your 1st name added to your posts? 

Add a Breastfeeding Mom's signature to your post:
Breastfeeding Moms Group Signatures 

Find information, resources & FAQs here:
Information, Resources & FAQ's

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to find support in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffeeMake yourself at home and enjoy!

Jenn and the Breastfeeding Moms group mods

by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 9:46 AM
Replies (911-919):
GledhillMommy
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:59 PM

Hi!  My name is Amanda and I am a mommy to two amazing boys!  Gabriel is 9 years old and Alystaire is 13 months!  Big difference in age, but worth the wait!   Like every mom on here, I want the best for my child and for us that is extended breastfeeding!  My goal is two years minimum!  I have had some supply issues and I had to supplement Alystaire for a month, but we've been back on track and I am working really hard to keep my supply up!  I would love any advice from other EB moms and I look forward to chatting! 

slschnei5
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi! I have been breastfeeding my son since birth, he's 16 mos now! I don't plan to stop till he self weans!
Pjigs43
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 1:59 AM
Hi I m jigisha, first time mom... I enjoy breastfeeding
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
blondie212134
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:41 AM

Hello my name is Cassey. I have 2 girls one almost 6 and one almost 3 and im due with my son feb 24 cant wait. I decided i was going to try to  breast feed my son. I know its good for babies just kind of nervous read so many things about it. But tea anyways i stay at home with my kids and im current enrolled in the University of Phoniexs getting a degree in criminal justice. So im a busy mom but I love it and wouldnt change it for the world.

jambi10
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 2:12 PM
Hi, I'm Adrienne. I am a sahm of 3. I have a 8 yr old boy 2 year old girl and a 6 month old girl.
Melly-2990
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 2:58 PM

im very excited to be here!! my name is Melody and im currently on my 3rd baby and EBF she is going to be 5 months this next 4th :) *i have two boys and one girl*, ages 4, 2 1/2

Mommyprinc3ss3s
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 2:05 AM
Hi I'm Tisha. I have three daughters but my youngest is 5 months and I've stuck to breastfeeding her.
1stbabydrop
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Hi! I am 19 years old and am overdue but I am planning to breastfeed my baby when I give birth, hopefully the moment after he is born.  I am a single mother to be.

Ssmith117
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:17 PM
Hi I am Sarah. I am a first time mom to a 2 month old baby girl. I have just started back at work and baby girl is at daycare.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)