Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Welcome to Breastfeeding Moms!! Introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

wave Welcome to the Breastfeeding Moms group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you to connect with other moms!!

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would you like your 1st name added to your posts? 

Add a Breastfeeding Mom's signature to your post:
Breastfeeding Moms Group Signatures 

Find information, resources & FAQs here:
Information, Resources & FAQ's

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to find support in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffeeMake yourself at home and enjoy!

Jenn and the Breastfeeding Moms group mods

by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 9:46 AM
Replies (11-20):
Nes033
by on Feb. 3, 2012 at 6:17 PM
Hello. My name is ines. I'm a mom to one girl of 21 months. And I just stopped breast feeding.
Wright_Mommy
by on Feb. 4, 2012 at 1:02 PM

Hi Everyone. :D

My name is Laura I am 23 yrs old and a sahm. I am happily married to my highschool sweetheart Shawn we just celebrated our 5th Wedding Anniversary. We have two handsome lil men Landon, 4 yrs old, and Caden, 3 yrs old. I also have a handsome stepson Joshua who is 6 yrs old. We are also in the process of TTC, I get my mirena out the 27th and cannot wait. We live in Sanford, North Carolina. I am unsure what else to say lol not to much interesting about me but i could go on alll day about my family lol. I do enjoy doing parties whether its my childrens or DHs birthday or their school parties. I plan on going back to school and getting my RN and hope to work at a Pediatric office(I love kids).

Side note :  I am not currently breastfeeding but I breastfed my oldest Landon for 16 months and my youngest Caden for 14 months and plan to breastfeed again :)

Yupikmommy82
by on Feb. 4, 2012 at 9:54 PM

Hello all- My name is Rebecca. I'm a sahm and am breastfeeding child #3 (beautiful boy-born Jan 3rd) for as long as I can. I have two older daughters that nursed as well.

1she
by on Feb. 5, 2012 at 7:26 AM

hi my name is muslima friends call me musly. i am 22 and a mom to a 4month old. i have finished my teaching diploma, n practiced for 2 years. i live with my in-laws. i do go to a job but not as a teacher as a care taker.........i love talking and making new freinds.............i luv recycling and doing new things............

babyNme128
by on Feb. 5, 2012 at 5:02 PM

OhHey! My name is Ashley, and I'm mother to a beautiful baby girl Carmen Elise (little girl with a BIG appetite)! :) Hope to meet a lot more moms like myself!

lily16
by on Feb. 5, 2012 at 5:20 PM

Hi! My name is Kristen. I am a first time mom to a precious baby boy named Ethan.

Brittypooh22
by on Feb. 6, 2012 at 4:07 AM

Hi there all! My name is Brittany I am a young mom to 3 children :) I have a 6yr, 4yr and 7 month old.  I look forward to chatting with you all! :)

fraujones
by Member on Feb. 6, 2012 at 9:45 AM

Hi, I'm Amanda. I'm currently breastfeeding my second daughter. She's 11 weeks old. I breastfed my older daughter for 14 months. 

dnross4
by on Feb. 6, 2012 at 10:32 AM

Hi Im danielle this is my 3rd boy but longest Ive exclusively breastfed. With my first, I have up at 3 months because he wasnt latching on correctly to one side, With my second, I tryed to pump and give it to him while her was in the nicu for 4 weeks but I ended up getting septics from the csection and was hospitzed for 3 weeks taking serious antibiotics, the nicu gave him bottles and I just couldnt compete so I gave up. This time Ive managed keep it up. I had some latching ussues in the beginning but I was determined this time to exclussively breastfeed for atleast 6 months. Josiah turns 6 months next week!

Momtohalfdzn
by on Feb. 6, 2012 at 1:23 PM

Hello, I stopped by to introduce myself.  I'm currently BF my sixth child and she just turned 13 months.  Most days we are still nursing four times a day but some days if we are very busy we only nurse two or three times but she will make up for that with night feedings.  She's still very much a booby baby and I'm sure we will reach my goal of 18 months.  If we do reach that goal, she will be my longest nurser.  They kept getting longer the more children I had because I think I just relaxed more with each one.

I'd love to offer any help I can to new nursing moms as I have gone through a variety of issues in my time as a nursing mom.  I stand behind a mother's choice to feed her child however she wants but do believe that nursing is best if it's possible for the mother and child.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)