Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Welcome to Breastfeeding Moms!! Introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

wave Welcome to the Breastfeeding Moms group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you to connect with other moms!!

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would you like your 1st name added to your posts? 

Add a Breastfeeding Mom's signature to your post:
Breastfeeding Moms Group Signatures 

Find information, resources & FAQs here:
Information, Resources & FAQ's

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to find support in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffeeMake yourself at home and enjoy!

Jenn and the Breastfeeding Moms group mods

by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 9:46 AM
Replies (251-260):
echols7
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 8:56 PM

Hi, I'm Amy! Just welcomed our fifth baby to our family on April 2nd, this makes 1 girl and 4 boys for us. Enjoying bf ...trying to still get over the humps of those first few weeks, but loving having a little one again!

SundayXC
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 7:13 PM

Hello! I'm Maranda, mother of 2, I have a 21mo old and a 3mo old! I nursed my first son until he was 8mo old and have been nursing the baby

japanmommy
by Member on Apr. 15, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Hi, i'm Christa. I have a two year old that nursed until he was 23 months old and am expectiong my second baby this August.

march_mom0806
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 12:32 PM

Hi, my name is Jodee and i am a first time mom of Maya who is 1 month old.

torie81
by Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 5:57 PM

Hi,

My name is Torie.  I just turned 31.  I am 23 weeks pregnant with my 3rd and final child, a little girl.  My boys are 7 & 5.  I breastfed them also but not for as long as I would have liked, I couldn't seem to keep up.  I'm hoping to BF longer with DD.

Looking forward to being a member of the group.

CafeMom Tickers
MSchmidt10
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 10:28 PM

Hello, I'm Mandy. I had my son back in October. He started off on a bottle (long story short; We had him at home we had to bring him in to the hospital the next morning, because he was born with pneumonia, and couldn't eat for the first week so the bottle took less work for him.) I successfully switched to Full BF 2weeks after he was back at home. Still going strong at almost 6months.

Mschrissy007
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 12:30 AM
God Bless
My name is Christina and I'm a mom 4 and currently nursing my 9 mth old:) ! Breastfeeding is the best start a baby can have in life! PRAISE THE LORD FOR ALLOWING US WOMEN TO SUPPLE OUR BABIES:)
Great to be here
MamaDV1012
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 10:09 AM

Hello my name is Dana and I am new here.  I had been meaning to join for awhile but just got around to it when my October 2011 board couldn't really answer one of my BF questions, see my first post about pumping.  I have a daughter named Sophia who will be 4 in July.  I am nursing a 6 month old boy named Bradley.  We had a lot of difficulty in the beginning.  He had a TERRIBLE latch.  I was scabby and sore for 5 weeks straight.  Turns out he was tongue-tied.  The ped didn't want to do anything about it.  I went against him and had an ENT clip his tongue which changed things for the better.  Occasionally he will get lazy towards the end of a feed and pull that tongue back even still so I pop him off and he is usually done anyways so no issue there.  I hope to continue to BF at least to his first birthday in October.  I have been renting a Medela Symphony from the hospital which I LOVE.  My health insurance covered it for 3 months, score!  Previously I used a Medela Harmony at home and when I first returned to work.  It was too much to keep up with though and was not as efficient.  I have only had one mysterious problem with the Symphony that resolved itself with my crazy anxiety in a day or two just as mysteriously as it appeared.  I am very happy to be a pumping/breastfeeding mama.  I only BF my daughter 7 weeks until I went back to work because I had a terrible time pumping and didn't really know WHAT I was doing.  I am so happy to be sticking to it this time.  I am determined! 

RemmysMomma
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 7:00 PM

Hi Mommas! My name is Randi(: I am a 21 YO mother to a handsome 7 MO baby boy! I was determined to make sure my son got the best so I BF! 

angelboy2008
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 9:31 PM

I was a breastfeeding mother. My son is now three years old and healthier than any boy i have ever seen. It maybe because he isnt around other kids but i do have a big family. I believe that children are healthier if you breastfeed them even for 2 weeks. its the best thing ever for a kid. I wanted to join this group so i can help others who are breastfeeding and have any questions so i can help!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)