Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Welcome to Breastfeeding Moms!! Introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

wave Welcome to the Breastfeeding Moms group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you to connect with other moms!!

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would you like your 1st name added to your posts? 

Add a Breastfeeding Mom's signature to your post:
Breastfeeding Moms Group Signatures 

Find information, resources & FAQs here:
Information, Resources & FAQ's

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to find support in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffeeMake yourself at home and enjoy!

Jenn and the Breastfeeding Moms group mods

by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 9:46 AM
Replies (271-280):
lawmaria
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 9:05 AM

Hi I am a mother of a 6 month old baby boy!  I have exclusively nursed him for the past 6 months, but my supply is not there.  I presently work and I pump twice a day.  I need help on how to increase my milk.  I have to give him formula a few times because my stash of breastmilk has diminished.  I have been taking fenugreek, but I don't think that is really working.  I also heard about blessed thistle.  I need some suggestions.  I want to continue to nurse until he is at least one.  Any suggestions or information would definately be appreciated.  Thanks.fingers crossed

LIVE LOVE LAUGHkissing

Mauii
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 9:17 AM
Hi! I'm a mom to a 2 1/2 month old little boy. He's currently almost exclusively getting his milk in a bottle because of some latch problems early on. We are working hard at getting back on the breast. :) I love my little man and being a mom!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tungamama
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 11:17 AM
Hi I'm christine, I have a 3yo and a 7 wk both boys.
Lucky_Momma
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 11:40 PM

My name is Allison. I am a stay at home mom. I have a 3 year old son Carter, and I am pregnant with my 2nd child, Wyatt. I am due in July. I am 22 years old, and engaged to be married! :)

lvnmamalink
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 1:55 PM

Hi, I am a mom of an (almost) 20 month old son who is mostly weaned at this point due to me being pregnant with our second child who is due in October. My goals were to reach a solid 18 months of bf before allowing him to wean if he chose. I'm a huge advocate of complete self-weaning, and I truly wish we could have continued BF well until my son was two but my m/s was so bad I couldn't even keep water down so I unfortunately had a drastic drop in milk supply. Neither of us are really handling it well emotionally (though its getting better...). I'm so looking forward to nursing my new little bundle in October and should we decide to have a third, we've agreed to wait until this new little one has completely self-weaned. I'm excited to have found a group of women so interested and determined to BF and support BF mothers!

marinesgirl12
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 2:48 PM

I plan on breastfeeding my first, shes due may 3. my name is shari :)

IansMommy2012
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 5:46 PM

Heyya!! Im Erica :) I gave birth to my first child a lil boy, Ian David on the 13th of April :) We chose to breastfeed because its what's best for baby. :) it's all natural and there is nothing better :) 

Elayna90
by Member on Apr. 23, 2012 at 9:20 AM
Hi. I am Elayna. I am expecting my 3rd child. I bf'd my previous two but really struggled. I am hoping some support will help this time around.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Xavomar
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Hi everyone, my name is Karen. I am a mother of two wonderful boys. My youngest is 7 weeks old, so breastfeeding for the second time. Don't really have a goal for how long since I start work tomorrow and it will be really hard to continue, especially pumping the milk.

I have found it easier to breastfeed 2nd time around a lot more fun than the first...

EvaAnnJulissa
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 1:23 AM

Hello! I'm Abby and I've been a mommy for 4 months now. My beautiful baby girls name is Eva Ann Julissa.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN