Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Breastfeeding Moms!! Introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

wave Welcome to the Breastfeeding Moms group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you to connect with other moms!!

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would you like your 1st name added to your posts? 

Add a Breastfeeding Mom's signature to your post:
Breastfeeding Moms Group Signatures 

Find information, resources & FAQs here:
Information, Resources & FAQ's

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to find support in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffeeMake yourself at home and enjoy!

Jenn and the Breastfeeding Moms group mods

by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 9:46 AM
Replies (41-50):
sanlude
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:55 PM

Hello, my name is Sandra. I recently gave birth to my 3rd daughter. She is almost 7 weeks old. So far bf has been going ok although I'm always worrying if she is getting enough due to her always crying. I am beginning to think that she has colic. The crying is always the worst in the evening. She is not much of a sleeper during the day and I think that contributes to her fussiness during the day. She is def. a more challenging baby than my other two. I was reading an article on colic and it kinda threw me for a loop since I never had to experience that before.

Anyways, I will continue to bf and look forward to any tips and advice from you ladies as this journey continues on :)

Anyone have used the Mothers Milk Organic Tea? Like or Dislike? Thanks!

robertsmommy813
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:57 PM

hi my name sally and im a mother to  wonderful baby boy named Robert and he is a BOOBS man!

esrice
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 10:24 AM
Hello, ladies! I'm Emily and new to the group, but not new to breastfeeding. I have 3 daughters. Haven (3), Brynna (2), and Tessa (6 days). I have nursed all of my daughters. I here for information and support.
LeviAxelsMom
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 12:36 PM

Hello moms.  I'm Nora, and my first son is going to be 4 weeks tomorrow.

ladybuggin82
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 12:59 PM
Hi I'm Ruby! I have 3 step children and an 11 week old ds who ebf :-) We have battled nipple confusion due to the sweet nurses at the hospital and tongue tie but now we are doing great!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nursedall4
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 5:27 PM

Hi, my name is Cindy, 42 yo SAHM of 4 kids that were all nursed. My husband and I just celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary and have been together for 20 yrs this September.  Caeden is 13, and I nursed him til 11mos (never weaned but I was in a coma due to a serious auto accident). Noah and Chloe are my 10 yo twins and I nursed them tandomly til 16 mos when they self-weaned. Ruby is our bonus baby who is almost 25mos on the 14th, and I am still nursing her, but mostly just in the morning and sometimes once in the afternoon or evening. Because she is my last (tubes tied), I don't know when I'll stop. Probably by 3, I hope!

heather0518
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 11:45 PM

Hello my name is Heather.  I have a very active 8 month old.  I have been bf since he was born.  In the beginning it was really really hard becuase I had to have an emergency c-section and took time for me to recover.  I am so glad I stuck with it.  Now that he is eatting more solids, I feel kind of sad that he isn't completely dependent on me.  Hubby wants me to quit when he turns a year old.  I thought I would want to quit then as well.  however, I want to keep going as long as he wants to.  

Justine41
by on Feb. 10, 2012 at 12:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi, my name is Justine. I am a first time mom and my LO is 6 months old. We have been BFing since the start and we are just introducing solids!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mercyphoenix
by on Feb. 10, 2012 at 2:09 PM
2 moms liked this
My name is Ty. I'm a first time mom to a five week old little girl. Our adoption will hopefully be finailzed next month. I'm currently in the process of working with a lactation consultant to start producing milk for our daughter.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MacIvormom3
by on Feb. 10, 2012 at 9:33 PM

im Amanda. I have two daughters and am pregnant with my first boy due in june

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)