• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:21 AM
  • 22 Replies

My ds got two teeth this past week... and this morning he bit me.... I yelled... and he looked at me and laughed at me... yes my 8 month old laughed at my pain.... then he spit up all over me :-/

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LKRA
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:36 AM
4 moms liked this

Clearly he's evil.

:)

ZazaGoszzy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:57 AM

yes he is.... lol he's his father's son... dh started laughing at me when it happened

starreyedcutie
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:02 AM
Lol gotta love those pearly whites
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rhodin
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:03 AM

The two times I was bitten, I simply set DD aside and closed up my shirt.  She hasn't bitten anyone since.

MamaPrime
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Don't condone the laughing. It's natural for him to think your sudden burst of noise is funny, but what worked for us is to immediately put him down and walk away. Get across the idea that as soon as he does that nursing time is over. If he is biting- he probably is't hungry anyway since they can't bit and suck at the same time.

On another note- I'm really sorry he bit you! It sucks. 

ZazaGoszzy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:07 AM

he laughs at me whenever i get hurt... i'm a yeller... but i'll try putting him down and walking away.... it actually bugged me that he laughed...

Quoting MamaPrime:

Don't condone the laughing. It's natural for him to think your sudden burst of noise is funny, but what worked for us is to immediately put him down and walk away. Get across the idea that as soon as he does that nursing time is over. If he is biting- he probably is't hungry anyway since they can't bit and suck at the same time.

LKRA
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:52 AM

I call bullshit. lol

Someone bites your BOOB (and not all sexytime-like, either), and you "simply set her aside"? No yelling, jumping, crying, squirming, tossing of baby across the room, NOTHING?!?!?!?

No way. lol

Quoting Rhodin:

The two times I was bitten, I simply set DD aside and closed up my shirt.  She hasn't bitten anyone since.

LKRA
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:53 AM

If my baby laughed after biting me, I think I'd probably giggle after I picked the baby up off the floor.

lol

Quoting ZazaGoszzy:

he laughs at me whenever i get hurt... i'm a yeller... but i'll try putting him down and walking away.... it actually bugged me that he laughed...

Quoting MamaPrime:

Momsthename0609
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:02 PM
I don't yell, I do say don't bite though. I don't think it is really all that unbelievable. LOL

Quoting LKRA:

I call bullshit. lol

Someone bites your BOOB (and not all sexytime-like, either), and you "simply set her aside"? No yelling, jumping, crying, squirming, tossing of baby across the room, NOTHING?!?!?!?

No way. lol

Quoting Rhodin:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momsthename0609
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:04 PM
I am sorry that you were bitten, it sucks LOL. DS does tiny bites on whatever part of skin he gets putting him down is the only thing that got threw to him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)