Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sad and Angry!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:39 AM
  • 3 Replies

I pretty much sit here thinking a lot because well what else are you gonna do while nursing.  I am so mad at just about everyone around me and all the medical people I've come in contact with the last month.  That includes my dh!  Everyone automatically assumed my milk was bad for DS3 since he flat lined and fell off the all mighty curve.  Not a single person was like lets find an underlying problem.  My son ended up with about a can of powdered formula in his tummy.  (made properly, not fed powder lol).  Ends up with me being milk free now, he's gaining now that milk is out of his system.  Ugh just makes me so mad.  I was so proud to get to 1.5 months with 1 kilo ebf and now I can't really say ebf :(  My period came back last week too.  Screw everyone!  My son gets no more formula!

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
larissalarie
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:49 AM
I'm glad you found the problem.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
savannabooker
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:51 AM
Stick to it momma. It will be ok. Just keep pumping to keep your milk in. If you have to go over everyones head and find a doctor who is willing to help you. You always have us when you need someone
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsOssiander
by Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:54 AM

I found the issue myself with Doctor Google.  Started with the most common which was milk protien and figured if that didn't clear up the vomit smelling spinach poo and help him gain weight I would have kept googling till I figured it out.  I just hate the first answer, even from an IBLCL was just give him formula.  But he's feeling stockier and diapers are back to normal but do still smell a little funky (not bad though) but I think that is from my soy milk and yogurt.

Quoting savannabooker:

Stick to it momma. It will be ok. Just keep pumping to keep your milk in. If you have to go over everyones head and find a doctor who is willing to help you. You always have us when you need someone

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)