Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not sure whats happening to me.

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:11 AM
  • 4 Replies
Okay, so, I should be starting my 3rd pp period on the 14th of this month. Thats when the past two have come. Everything has always been right on schedule for me. Usually I have signs the night before or the day of like cramps and basically just feeling it. Well, this morning hubby and I were having an intimate moment and all of a sudden he gets up and takes off to the bathroom. Im thinking he had to pee. He comes back saying he thinks Im bleeding and sure enough I am! Not at all like a period either. I wiped to see if I was starting my period and it was just tinged pink. ??? Im so confused. Nothing like this has ever happened. I am ebfing my son. Could I just be having a wacky month or do you think this is something I should go to the doctor for? Im still having not one symptom of having my period.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
jnttd
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:14 AM
Cycles can be weird for a while after baby. After 2 normal cycles, my 3rd PPAF was spotting then I missed the period, then I had two normal periods before I got pregnant.
I would take a pregnancy test but it's probably just a wacky body thing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperMom2433
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:16 AM
A pregnancy test?? Eek! I told hubby Ill see what happens throughout the day. Hopefully Im having a weird period. Thank you for your response.

Quoting jnttd:

Cycles can be weird for a while after baby. After 2 normal cycles, my 3rd PPAF was spotting then I missed the period, then I had two normal periods before I got pregnant.

I would take a pregnancy test but it's probably just a wacky body thing.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperMom2433
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:42 AM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gdiamante
by Gina on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:06 PM

On schedule periods while nursing are not usual. OFF schedules are common. Tear up the calendar and start charting instead; you'll know whan your period is coming!

Mine has NEVER been the same since giving birth nearly 13 years ago. Of course, to me "normal" is every other month. Now it's monthly, same time... to me that's freaking weird and irritating as all get out. Menopause cannot come quickly enough!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)