Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

O.M.G

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:12 PM
  • 10 Replies
So I have been nursing ds w a shield only, he's 6 weeks. We ditched the shield yesterday. I also am very shy about nursing in public. Well anyway- I had 6 weeks pp checkup, and figured if anywhere I shoukd be able to nurse there. So I did- well after a few secs of sucking ds pulled off. Milk squires EVERYWHERE! up over the blanket I had- so i try to shove ds back on- he's just got his mouth open- and milk is covering his whole face - he's shaking his head back and forth because he's being squirted! The lady in the wr had to see, because I was laughing so hard and milk was just squirting everywhere!! Poor ds. I finally put burp cloth over nip and cleaned his face and then put him back on. This has never happened to me- but holy moly does my book milk squirt get some distance!! Soo funny!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TTC2Long
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:18 PM
Omg that's hilarious! What a memorable first nip story! :D Keep trying - it gets easier!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaHome
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:30 PM

Haha!

Too funny!

I would be cracking up, cause I've been there. :)

FLmommy0204
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:34 PM

Glad you are able to laugh about it!

slvrbtrfly
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:36 PM
Lol. My son loves getting squirted!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TattoodMommy19
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Lol! That happens to me all the time! Once I was feeding DD at the mall when she popped off and I wasnt looking and she managed to angle my breast up with her little fists and momma got a face full of milk! DD was so angry too, she couldnt figure out where the boobie went and started sucking on the underside of it while I was trying to get readjusted.

Mommavieve
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:59 PM
1 mom liked this
ROFL! The only funny story I have is of a teenaged kid sitting next to me on a flight. I told him and his mom that i was nursing and before his mom could respond he said, "Good. I think more women should breastfeed." And went back to reading his magazine. He didn't even glance my way after that. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommavieve
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:00 PM
Lol. DD does that too. She gets so hungry, she doesn't care what part of my boob ends up in her mouth.

Quoting TattoodMommy19:

Lol! That happens to me all the time! Once I was feeding DD at the mall when she popped off and I wasnt looking and she managed to angle my breast up with her little fists and momma got a face full of milk! DD was so angry too, she couldnt figure out where the boobie went and started sucking on the underside of it while I was trying to get readjusted.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
annaica
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:06 PM
LOL hopefully it starts getting better each time you don't use it. Carry a breastmilk storage case to squirt it in maybe when that happens? Idk
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
silka08
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:18 PM
Lol..i sprayed my sister and my sons babysitters cpl times lol. I had marks on our bed frame, furniture etc lol oal can get crazy :-)

Congrats on nip n losing shield. when I pull bra/tank down I tuck in a burp cloth (absorbant diaper kind) to protect my shirt and makke easy to cover spraying should ds pull off
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Babybear89
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:19 PM
How awesome

Quoting Mommavieve:

ROFL! The only funny story I have is of a teenaged kid sitting next to me on a flight. I told him and his mom that i was nursing and before his mom could respond he said, "Good. I think more women should breastfeed." And went back to reading his magazine. He didn't even glance my way after that. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)