Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HI- new here

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:54 PM
  • 2 Replies

Hello,

Im new and thought id introduce myself. My name is rebecca and I am breastfeeding my 13 month old Scarlett. I never thought I would be one of "those moms" that breastfeed their kids past the first year but I really don't think she will stop anytime soon. She still nurses about 8-12 times a day including night nursing and eats very little solids. I havn't decided if I will gently push her to wean or keep going til shes done yet but either way we are going to push through to 2 years. I love hearing stories of how people weaned. I also woudl love tips on Night weaning shes waking up every 2 hours to nurse and making me one tired mama. I tried not nursing her but she gets hysterical and wont go back to sleep. I also got AF at 11 months and my milk supply seems like its on a roller coaster not helping my night weaning attemps at all since sometimes thats the only time I have *lots* of milk tips for that would be great too. I wanted to join a local group but I dont have a car so I hope to meet some nice people here. 

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
comf
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:18 PM
Hi welcome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:21 PM

Hi, im kinda new too, send me a message or add me if you want :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)