• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I left her tonight

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:39 PM
  • 4 Replies
It was scary. I left dd for one hr to run errands and joined shapes. I have been missing yoga and need to have me time. Dh and Amira survived. Dh did look stressed. He was defrosting my bm. I will leave them in the morning while I take my MAT test.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Gailll
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:59 PM

I think babies need to be with mom and moms want me time. A mom can put off her wants until the baby gets older. There are yoga videos and yoga classes with baby. If there isn't yoga with babies where you live you could start a group up. When babies are given bottles it risks sore nipples and premature weaning.

mommyandalinza
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:01 PM
1 mom liked this
you deserve your you time... Good luck, im sure dad & Baby did just fine. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
silka08
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:04 PM
?? Id say,personal preference here.

Yesbabies need mom, but mom doesnt need to NEVER have a bit of free time. If youre happy to never leave 24/7 fine...but nothing wrong with taking time for baby free yoga.

Many many babies nurse well over a yr n have bottles. Yes it can cause probs, but random bottles or being conscious of issues if needing lots of bottles

Quoting Gailll:

I think babies need to be with mom and moms want me time. A mom can put off her wants until the baby gets older. There are yoga videos and yoga classes with baby. If there isn't yoga with babies where you live you could start a group up. When babies are given bottles it risks sore nipples and premature weaning.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
moroccanmommy
by Robin on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow so your saying a mom taking one hour for herself is wrong? hmm what about a fathers need to be with his baby without mom?
Last week i was encouraged to allow dh to watch and bond. Its been almost five months of 24/7 care. I am glad I took a hour.

Quoting Gailll:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)