Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Tired of the crap, especially in a breastfeeding group..come post pics!

Posted by   + Show Post

OK realllllllly tired of people thinking a mom nursing in public without a cover exposes her breasts....I never ever do.  I never use a cover, I never expose my breasts.  WHy is this so hard for for others to do this? Why do people think breastfeeding means breast exposure? I dont pull my whole breast out to nurse..does everyone else? AM I nuts?

Post your uncovered yet unexposed nursing pics. NO boob shots, though those are awesome too..this is about the fact that you don't HAVE to do that!

by on Mar. 16, 2012 at 11:03 AM
Replies (31-40):
collinsmommy0
by on Mar. 16, 2012 at 1:35 PM
2 moms liked this

Sort of a cover - nursing in our ring sling.

Since about 7 months I use the ergo instead so I unsnap the ergo up top, leave it snapped to my waist & hanging down, then nurse while holding DS
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommavieve
by on Mar. 16, 2012 at 1:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Found this one. SIL took it and had no idea I was nursing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsfitz05
by on Mar. 16, 2012 at 2:12 PM
1 mom liked this

She was already latched in this one. I often use a cover - though I'm not sure why anymore. Just habit mostly. I tank top you can pull down and a shirt you can pull up is key. I generally kind of stick Annabeth's head under my top shirt a bit until she latches and then move it back.

Quoting justone_jen:

I can't watch it...what is the video of? I genuinely want to see someone latch their baby without showing anything so I know the trick, lol. Maybe it's just because Eleanor is so young, but getting her to latch sometimes takes some work...

I've seen plenty of people NIP who don't show anything, but I've never seen the latching part. I hate the stupid covers.

Quoting mrsfitz05:

I actually have a video. I'm not sure this will repost because I can't see videos from here. This is an influencer video I did. Hope you feel appropriately violated!

Bethany

'Never be ashamed of the indignities to which love may someday reduce you. Worry instead that you may never love so deeply as to risk the ridicule of your countrymen" Roger Elwood

Avetay
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2012 at 2:15 PM
This is what I do all the time. I nursed my son for 18 months and I'm nursing my 5 week old now. At most my nipple mayshownfor a split second while I put my nipple shield on or off but I'm getting better with that

Quoting twogirl91:

I don't have any pics of me breastfeeding, but during the summer I always wore two tank tops so I could pull one down and then other one up so no one could even see my boob.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mnt_2_b_mommy
by on Mar. 16, 2012 at 2:16 PM
Savin a spot for when I'm on my home computer. I never use a cover and have never exposed my breast in public.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mostlymaydays
by Group Mod-Stacy on Mar. 16, 2012 at 2:16 PM
3 moms liked this

at Disney World

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MonicaV1982
by on Mar. 16, 2012 at 2:57 PM

I don't have one yet, but that is why I put up the post that I did. :)

tansyflower
by on Mar. 16, 2012 at 4:50 PM
2 moms liked this

love the pics!  i only have one pic of myself breastfeeding and it shows too much for this post :)

i just HATE how people on here use the phrase "whip it out" like a womans breast is a weapon....drives me nuts!  this country is so screwed up....if a womans breasts are displayed for sexual purposes its perfectly fine to see them but god forbid they are used to feed a child like nature intended.

JoyfulMommy1221
by on Mar. 16, 2012 at 4:59 PM
I don't have any pics, but I am like all the other women who said they hate it when their bellies show. I am not nursing atm, but I will be again soon! I know there is always a small flash of nipple, but the main thing showing (unless my shirt was waaaay too small) was side boob. And that was still less than the cleavage on many women lol. I love how many women have pics of them feeding their children! =)
MaryJarrett
by Mary on Mar. 16, 2012 at 5:01 PM
3 moms liked this

3 yr old.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN