Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Im not going to breastfeed!

Posted by   + Show Post
Said my hubby.

The other night dd13mo rolled over and latched right on to df while both were asleep. Df started awake and moved her back to the middle. Lmao. So funny! He said....so thats how that feels. I said ......your so mean, the baby needs you. He said he wasnt going to bf. Thats what mama is for. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 1:35 AM
Replies (11-17):
catholicmamamia
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 2:14 AM

LOL.. too funny! 

Crunchy Moms La Leche League ~ Natural Family Planning
                        ♥♥♥♥ Click the title to join us in these great groups ♥♥♥

catholicmamamia
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 2:15 AM

laughing 

Quoting MusherMaggie: So funny!  I woke up to my husband chuckling one night when DD was about 4 months old--she had latched on & become very angry when nothing was forthcoming!

Crunchy Moms La Leche League ~ Natural Family Planning
                        ♥♥♥♥ Click the title to join us in these great groups ♥♥♥

hooraywesay
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 1:18 PM
So funny! My 5 week old DS latched in to my 3 year old DDs nose today when she tried to kiss him. She thought it was hilarious
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TattoodMommy19
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2012 at 1:20 PM
Hahahahahahaha! That's hilarious! My dd got a hold of her aunt through the shirt. Lol my sister freaked out
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ashora1990
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 1:42 PM
my dd is 4 weeks and almost got daddys nipple a few times. one day i was doing something and he was trying to keep her entertained so they ended up simulating breastfeeding. he put his finger were his nipple would be (he was wereing a shirt) and she sucked on his finger until i was done. he had her in the perfect craddle hold too. it was cute
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Baby_Avas_Momma
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 4:30 PM
LOL!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlecheifsmom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2012 at 6:34 PM

lol,ds1 did that and dh did the same things as yours.  omg, i laughed so hard.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)