Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

He called and said he wants to see our son..But I don't I want him to OT EDIT: NEW UPDATE

Last year I came home from work to find my apartment near empty..I thought I had been robbed..I went next door to call the police to report the break in..I knock on my neighbors door..My neighbor comes to the door and said hey..Did you come to say good bye..I said Huh? No, I come to ask if I could use your phone to call the cops to report my apartment has been broken into.The look on her face I will never forget..She said NO, Hun your house has not been robbed..I seen your husband with another man she did not know moving stuff into a truck..I almost hit the floor..I went back to my apartment and searched for a note to find something that would tell me what was going on and there was none..My cell phone was dead so I charged it..What seem like forever to call him and ask what is going on..He never answered or even called me..A few days later I find out he changed his number and his family would not give it to me without asking him first..I couldn't understand what happen why he did this I even found out he cleaned out our savings account and didn't even leave me a dime and most of what was in the savings was my inheritance from my father he had past away about 4 months before this happen..He even took items that was given to me by my mom that was my fathers that I can never get back..It hurt so bad I wanted to die..A few days later I was told he was with his coke head slut ex girlfriend..Then I found out not only has he left me for his ex and cleaned our apartment and took all my money and keepsakes from my father..I was pregnant..I knew I could not keep the apartment and live out of state from my family so I did what I had to do  I broke my lease and moved in with my mom..Now my son is 3 months old and his father has called and said he wants to see our son.. I TOLD HIM TO GO TO HELL!!..I asked him where was my money and the stuff that was my fathers.and he will not tell me..I told him he needed to give it back or some of it I needed it for our son..He would not answer me..He hung up the phone..I think he ran out of money..I really think it's gone.I just don't trust him to see my son..I just want him to never call me again and stay out of our life..Am I wrong for feeling this way? I'm sorry this is so long..

EDIT: I talked to my SIL and she said..He is out of money and back living with his parents..That his coke head girlfriend and him spent all the money and when the money was gone so was she.. LOL

And My mom told me shes going to call our family lawyer in the morning and get the ball rolling on for me to file my divorce and custody of my son..She going to pay all my attorney fees..And it should go in my favor because I EBF and hes only 3 months old.So, I'm hoping he don't get weekend visits..Hes money hungry I bet hes doing this to see if we will give him money to go away..

by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 5:30 PM
Replies (21-30):
mostlymaydays
by Group Mod-Stacy on Apr. 11, 2012 at 8:11 PM
If he can somehow get joint custody he'll have to pay less child support. Was your (going to be but not soon enough) ex using drugs with his girlfriend? Lawyer. Lawyer. Lawyer. And I'm sorry to hear you lost your dad, lost your dh, and lost your inheritance to your dh. Glad your mom is helping hold you up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ArmyWife0927
by Member on Apr. 11, 2012 at 8:19 PM

Quoting MaryJarrett:

I'm so sorry!! You are in the right here!! Praying for you!

RozyMama
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 8:57 PM
If he's money hungry he won't like hearing he's going to be responsible for child support soon... Maybe you could convince him to sign over full rights so he doesn't have to pay. Worked for my brother's deadbeat dad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy2hunter12
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 9:21 PM

I bet we can get him to sign over his rights he always told me he never wanted kids..I think he's doing this hoping we will give him money for him to go away. I know he would never pay child's support..I don't want him around my son..He's been around his ex for a year I'm sure he coked up all the money with her and No telling what else.She dropped his ass when the money ran out..LOL I can't help to think how funny that is and would have loved to have been a fly on the wall to see that..I also don't wont a Dad for my son that could be here today and run out on him tomorrow

Quoting RozyMama:

If he's money hungry he won't like hearing he's going to be responsible for child support soon... Maybe you could convince him to sign over full rights so he doesn't have to pay. Worked for my brother's deadbeat dad.

alanizmommy2011
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 11:34 PM
oh fuck no ! dont let him see your son ! what if that crackhead bitch tries to sell him ? nasty scumbags ! i hope you get full custody
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2012 at 11:37 PM

hugs

Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Apr. 11, 2012 at 11:43 PM
I just read this post and I think your being wise about this. I cant see them allowing any rights after what happened. I would also not let him see your son unless you have proof that he has changed. Such a sad story and situation and I hope for your sake that you can forgive him and for your sons sake that he changes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Apr. 12, 2012 at 12:02 AM

Unless you have proof he is a danger to your son at all he will most likely get visits though hopefully none away from you especially overnight for a young baby that is EBF.  Do not I repeat DO NOT allow him to take your baby now..since he is the father and theres no custody arangement he could take him and not come back if he wanted

JaxMomma78
by Bronze Member on Apr. 12, 2012 at 12:02 AM

well the good thing is that the courts will demand child support.  so that money hungry bastard is going to have to give you $$ on top of the $$ he will have to pay when you SUE HIS ASS!! 

hunny, i wish you got a lawyer the day after this happened!  i hope it all works out for you and you and your baby get all the money you deserve!!

HUGS!

mostlymaydays
by Group Mod-Stacy on Apr. 12, 2012 at 12:05 AM
This is very true, and very scary.

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

Unless you have proof he is a danger to your son at all he will most likely get visits though hopefully none away from you especially overnight for a young baby that is EBF.  Do not I repeat DO NOT allow him to take your baby now..since he is the father and theres no custody arangement he could take him and not come back if he wanted

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)