Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

I think the end had come:(

Posted by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 9:30 AM
  • 5 Replies
I'm 12 weeks today and DD is 19 months old. She still nurses everyday and last night she got so mad at my breast! She flew off me and started rolling around the floor screaming and crying:( did I mention she has a bad temper! LOL!! So when she was calm I asked if she wanted more milk, she yelled at me NO and went running off! This morning she has not asked for milk and she is always on the boob by this time. I'm sad that we didn't make it to self wean but also kinda happy that I will have a little break before this new baby comes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 9:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
comf
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 12:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Aw. Well toddlers are crazy so you never know she might need to nurse again in a few weeks/days
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrissie3
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 12:54 PM

She must be starting the "terrible 2's" phase five months early!! Maybe get some help so that you can relax sometimes while she is being taken care of? Truly, I don't think a pregnant woman should have that much stress! When you're pregnant, your only job should be to kick your feet up, rest, and be waited on!

mamabens
by Miranda on Apr. 15, 2012 at 1:34 PM
1 mom liked this

awww She might surprise you though & want it again. Plus she may go the entire rest of your pregnancy &  when baby gets here pick it up like she never missed a beat. (or she may not) Congrats for making it this long.

cpflum08
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 5:17 PM
1 mom liked this
She has a 4 year old sister that teaches her well! LOL!! And that would be a dream to kick my feet up and relax, I try my best. But the two girls need mama and daddy works a lot:(

Quoting chrissie3:

She must be starting the "terrible 2's" phase five months early!! Maybe get some help so that you can relax sometimes while she is being taken care of? Truly, I don't think a pregnant woman should have that much stress! When you're pregnant, your only job should be to kick your feet up, rest, and be waited on!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Apr. 15, 2012 at 5:36 PM
1 mom liked this

My guy did this when my milk changed the first time around 13 weeks but he still nursed here and there though only for a min, when colostrum came in at 18 weeks he was so happy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)