Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

OT help a grieving mom, wont cost you a thing

Posted by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 8:24 PM
  • 4 Replies

This is posted all over FB, you can look on my profile or hers and share this

Josie passed away April 6 she was 16 months, cause of death is unknown at this point.  They are looking to make a quilt out of her favorite clothes and the ER lost this outfit can you help?  This is a local mom who lives in MY town, its real not some fake story circulating.  Contact me or Alayna Smith if you have this onesie!!

PLEASE SHARE WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS!! We're trying to find the outfit that Josie lost when she was taken to the ER Friday morning. It is a Okie Dokie brand shirt with white multi-colored butterflies that are connected to the top (Basically a fancy onesie). If you or anyone you know of someone that has this outfit. Please let me know. It has the saying "Fly away little butterfly" underneath the butterfly you see in the picture. I got it about 4-5 years ago at JCPenneys. Please let us know if you have it or know of anyone that does.

by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 8:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
shortyali
by Alicia on Apr. 16, 2012 at 2:46 AM
Bump. Ive even been looking online and can't find this onsie. I'm so sorry for them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Daynaof3
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 2:49 AM
Just awful! I will do what I can when I get home and have better access to facebook than the horrendous app for my android.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
srbeusk
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 3:34 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pirate.Mum
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 7:47 AM

I am looking online too, no luck last night will try again today. I hope someone finds this...or can reproduce it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN