Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

I Am Very Devastated!

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 11:32 PM
  • 14 Replies

This afternoon at 6:00 p.m., AF decided to show her ugly face. My husband and I have been trying to conceive our third child for a while now. I have always wanted to have my very own little baby girl. This might be TMI but I was spotty a few days ago and it wasn't much at all. I have knowledge that many pregnant women become spotty and last just as long as a period or less. It also mimics a period by having a flow. I told my husband that AF made her appearance which is three days early. He tried to comfort me by saying that it's alright and that we can make it our goal but in the meantime, I should work on my other goal. I am depressed (sigh). There is always next month but my husband tends to be super busy at times but in the meantime, we will enjoy our two beautiful children that mean the world to us. Little bean, little bean, where are you? Please appear to us very soon. We love you and can't wait to see those bright pink lines or the word pregnant on a digital pregnancy test. AF, you are never wanted...move away! Yes I will be posting this in other groups to update the other mothers who replied on my previous post about a possible positive pregnancy test (no mean comments please). Thank you for your time.

sad

100_5846

Number One Mommy!   ttc

by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 11:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
melindabelcher
by mel on Apr. 23, 2012 at 11:39 PM
Sorry mama! Hopefully it will happen soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ImTheGreatest87
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 11:42 PM

Thank you.

Number One Mommy!   ttc

MumsTheWord571
by Gold Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 12:24 AM
Lots of baby dust to you mama!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
neftalizito
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 12:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Dont be sad God will give you the baby girl when he.feels like its time in the meantime enjoy your other little ones because when there are alot of babies we barely pay attention to each one
ImTheGreatest87
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 12:31 AM

Thank you everyone for your time, much appreciated.

Number One Mommy!   ttc

misslady80013
Took the words right out of my mouth! :-)

Quoting neftalizito:

Dont be sad God will give you the baby girl when he.feels like its time in the meantime enjoy your other little ones because when there are alot of babies we barely pay attention to each one
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyOfTheBest2
So sorry mama! Good luck ttc and I hope it happens soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ImTheGreatest87
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 12:33 AM

Quoting MommyOfTheBest2:

So sorry mama! Good luck ttc and I hope it happens soon.

Me too.

Number One Mommy!   ttc

gdiamante
by Group Mod - Gina on Apr. 24, 2012 at 10:07 AM

Sorry things didn't work this time. Are you tracking your cycles with a chart? Pick up a copy of TAKING CHARGE OF YOUR FERTILITY by Tonie Wechsler. That book is worth a GAZILLION ovulation kits. We tried for six months with OPKs... no pregnancy. ONE attempt with the book... and I really mean only ONE attempt... and I got pregnant. First time out. Cannot recommend the book highly enough.

Now, I don't mean to be mean... but... since your chances are 50-50, you are OK with another boy, right? 

tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Apr. 24, 2012 at 11:06 AM
1 mom liked this

HUGS momma, TTC is hard for some women.  Its not hard for me and I have lost friends and angered family because of this.

I will send you some fertility dust!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)