Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

tommie tippie?

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:42 PM
  • 10 Replies

Has anyone heard of or tried the Tommie Tippie feeding system?   They are apparently the #1 rated in Britian but i cant find any reviews on it.   It looks like a good system im just looking for input.  Its on the expensive side at around $250 for the double electric, but it is really easy to find attachments for it.   Any input would be welcome ladies thank you.

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Avetay
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:43 PM
My ds loved the bottles but I've never tried the pump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SpitUpDefender
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Never tried the pump, but the bottles were great.  Their shape is a little weird but the nipple is good and keeps the milk nice and slow.  They are very 'boob' shaped, so they keep the mouth nice and wide for the baby...

luvmymunchkins3
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:04 PM
i read reviews that the pump is awful
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tabi_cat1023
by Group Admin -Tabitha on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:05 PM

I would not get the pump but the bottles are nice..the pump is not well known enough or been used long enough for me to trust spending the money.

The bottles are the ones my son took.  I pumped into them with a medela pump because they make adapters

RowanSea
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:08 PM

Ive used other pumps in the past and wasnt really impressed.  plus the money doesnt really bother me cause breastpumps and supplies are tax deductable.  input about the bottles is great cause i was curious about those too.   thank you very much ladies,  would love to hear from others too.

catholicmamamia
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:16 PM

I have heard the pump is not so great, but the bottles are decent. 

♥♥ Join us in  
Crunchy Moms  for sharing advice on breastfeeding, babywearing, 
        bedsharing, non-cio. gentle discipline, and natural foods, health, and cleaners! ♥

krys1025
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:16 PM
I use the bottles, don't know about the pump?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maggiemom2000
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:58 PM

Bottle companies have a horrible reputation with making pumps. Your best bets for pumps are these brands: Hygeia, Ameda, Medela.

ty355172
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:15 PM
Dd took them when she was a little bigger as a newborn, the milk always dribbled out the side. As far as the pump goes, i would get a reputable pump from a pump " brand ", especially if u plan on punping daily .. ( at work ) i love my medela, heard good things about ameda and hyegia...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sreichelt26
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:21 PM

like their bottles - never heard of the pump.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)