Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sex question----TMI!!

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:54 PM
  • 5 Replies

So, here's the deal. My dd will be 14 weeks tomorrow and uh.....well dh and I have not had sex since she was born. I haven't wanted to but that's changed now. DD sleeps in a co-sleeper for most of the night but I feel weird being intimate with her in the room. It's also hard finding the time because honestly I'm so tired by then that I just want to sleep. She also doesn't sleep really deep so I'm afraid of waking her up. One other thing......WAY TMI.....

I would like to enjoy myself *Ahem* and when I do I'm not overly.....quiet?!?! :) 

How is everyone else doing this with babies in the room? It feels weird but Momma needs some lovin'. HA!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
sreichelt26
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:56 PM
Dd will be 1 on Friday and we still don't have sex at night because we cosleep. We do it on dh's day off when she takes a nap. We can be quiet, but you can always close your door during the deed :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eckielady
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:57 PM

We also have a 13 year old ds that is home on dh's day off. LOL. And our bedroom is right above the living room. 

Quoting sreichelt26:

Dd will be 1 on Friday and we still don't have sex at night because we cosleep. We do it on dh's day off when she takes a nap. We can be quiet, but you can always close your door during the deed :)

wulfeyes05
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:59 PM

I force myself to stay quiet. I'm usually very vocal, but since having kids I've managed to stay very quiet. You could always trying biting onto something.

eckielady
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:34 PM

Oy, I think dh would just like me to figure it out. Honestly we haven't dtd since her birth because I have not been ready. It was a bit traumatic for me and I think emotionally I just needed time. Well......thanks for the advice. I may just have to try that.

Quoting wulfeyes05:

I force myself to stay quiet. I'm usually very vocal, but since having kids I've managed to stay very quiet. You could always trying biting onto something.

jenesis915
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:42 PM
I bite my so lol sometimes he doesn't mind sometimes he does lol

Quoting eckielady:

Oy, I think dh would just like me to figure it out. Honestly we haven't dtd since her birth because I have not been ready. It was a bit traumatic for me and I think emotionally I just needed time. Well......thanks for the advice. I may just have to try that.

Quoting wulfeyes05:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)