• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mothers Milk Tea question

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:22 PM
  • 3 Replies
With normal hot tea I usually use the same tea bag for a few cups. Can I do this with Mothers Milk Tea and it give me all the benefits still? The package says to drink between 3-5 cups of it each day but does that mean I need to use a new tea bag each time??

Thanks in advance ladies!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
kathislove80
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:37 PM
I know on my box it says steep for like 5-10 minutes. I would think the strength would not be the same. I personally use a new one each time...I go through a lot of that tea!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gruntlings
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:39 PM
1 mom liked this

This will dilute it too much, unfortunately.

I find that with the "3 to 5 cups per day" recommendation, it makes more sense to just buy a herbal tincture in capsules such as More Milk Plus or Gaia Lactate-Support. It's also less time intensive.

ANSnyder
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:41 PM
yes it says to steep for 10 minutes. I bought the traditional medicinals brand. I just didn't know if it was a one use thing..makes sense that there wouldn't be as much left since it sits for 10 min...guess I better order another package soon since it only came with 16!!

Quoting kathislove80:

I know on my box it says steep for like 5-10 minutes. I would think the strength would not be the same. I personally use a new one each time...I go through a lot of that tea!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)