Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Is there anything wrong with this? *BF pic*update

I posted this BFing pic on my facebook and i get a phone call from my mom telling me i am showing to much breast but i don't think i am. I see nothing but a little skin and my nursing newborn son do you think i should take it down?

After much debate i decided to post this picture

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 12:23 PM
Replies (61-70):
FrumpyMama
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:06 PM

NO.  Too much skin my foot. Take of picture of yourself nursing in a bikini with a burpcloth covering your boob, see what they say then.  Lol!

LaughterHugs
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:37 PM
2 moms liked this

ohhhhhhhh dear...

the modesty police strike again

honestly my hubs couldn't even see your breast when i asked him to loo :P

but then again, this is what he's used to seeing for breastfeeding, lol

which actually shows about the same as my tops do normally sans kid attached :)

lovegigi
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:52 AM
Lol makes me laugh how people r soo snooty about something so natural. Can't hardly even see anything.
mama2ava2mia
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:00 AM

Honestly it took me a minute to even see your boob lol and it's hardly showing. One of my FB friends had a picture showing her breastfeeding and is was WAY too much booby, but I don't think it's wrong in any way shape or form.

KittenKrump
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:05 AM
1 mom liked this

I like pictures of full topless breast feeding because they are so beautiful. Nothing is more beautiful than breast feeding! I would post some more and then tag her in them, but to piss her off! And don't worry, you're not alone, I just found out recently that my sister thinks it's "gross" to bf in public. I wanted to punch her for saying something so ignorant!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

MrsErdos2011
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:14 AM
1 mom liked this

I didn't see skin until you said there was skin and I actually looked for it

ProudMommyOf6ix
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:12 AM

Absolutely not! That is a beautiful picture!!!

ProudMommyOf6ix
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:13 AM

Omg I totally agree. I think some people "might" actually find it gross, but I think other people might be jealous. I think breastfeeding pictures are so precious!!

Quoting KittenKrump:

I like pictures of full topless breast feeding because they are so beautiful. Nothing is more beautiful than breast feeding! I would post some more and then tag her in them, but to piss her off! And don't worry, you're not alone, I just found out recently that my sister thinks it's "gross" to bf in public. I wanted to punch her for saying something so ignorant!

ashuiren
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:28 PM

It's fine. Between the baby and your shirt, I don't think you could be showing any less skin and still be feeding your baby.

FLmommy0204
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:30 PM

If you hadn't mentioned he was nursing, I wouldn't have even thought that was breast, just part of the blanket maybe.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN