Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my boobies are gone :( + updated with a poll +

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: What happened to your boobies after you stopped bfing?

Options:

bigger then before

stayed the same

smaller then before

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 81

View Results

How many of you moms actually kept your breast size or something close to it after you stopped breastfeeding?

I was barely an A cup before dd and it seems the longer I bf the bigger they get. And I don't want to lose them. I would like to keep at least a B.
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 4:19 PM
Replies (21-30):
kyuteangl88
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 7:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah! I was a B with my first, a C when done bfing her, a d when done with my middle son, a dd now. But, I notice that when I'm done feeding him my boobies are deflated looking :( I hope yours stay big, lol

Quoting JEB1175:

Me too! I'm bfing my 3rd (and last) and I hope they don't shrivel. I've always been a d and dd while I'm bfing. But I've heard stories after the 3rd:(

Quoting kyuteangl88:

With my first two I got bigger, I fear that when I'm done with this one they are going to shrivel :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shortyali
by Alicia on Apr. 29, 2012 at 7:02 PM
I was a C before DS was born. Was a D after stopping with him at 2 months. Got measured about a year before DD an I was a DD. after having DD I went up to a F and I'm scared to go bra shopping again, lol. I told DH that after this next baby I'm going to start saving for a reduction an then once that ones weaned I'm getting smaller one way or another, lol. A good friend offered to split the cost with me if they could take from me and just give it to her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
catholicmamamia
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 7:03 PM

Still breastfeeding, but a toddler.. bigger. 

♥♥ Join us in  
Crunchy Moms  and share advice on breastfeeding, babywearing, 
        bedsharing, non-cio. gentle discipline, and natural foods, health, and cleaners! ♥

gdiamante
by Group Mod - Gina on Apr. 29, 2012 at 7:23 PM

ALL variations are normal. I wouldn't have minded losing them.

K8wizzo
by Kate on Apr. 29, 2012 at 7:31 PM

With my first, I was a B pre-preg, D when he was born, DDD-DDDD while nursing, DD when finished.  With second, I was DD pre-preg, DDD when born, DDD-DDDD the first year and now that he's 2, I'm a DD-DDD.  It'll be interesting to see what happens with size, but any perk I ever had is gone (3 pregnancies).

Amanda_Jeanne
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:42 PM
I was a C cup before having DS1, blew up to a DDD, but went back down to a C (I only nursed him for 3 weeks and gave up).

I was a C cup before getting pregnant with the twins but the girls are currently an E cup and I'm still nursing. My boobs scare me lol.
FLmommy0204
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:16 PM

My first I only nursed for 6 weeks.  I got bigger and stayed bigger.  I have since gotten even bigger with dd2 and am curious what will happen when I wean.  

kmorales7690
by Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:18 PM

i was a 32 DD before i got pregnant, went up to a 36 E while breastfeeding and then down to a 32D after, bummer, i really missed my boobs, its ok i' pregnant again and back to huge, getting a boob job in a few years

ForeverInLove
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:18 PM
I went from a 38ddd while pregnant with my son to a 38j after he was here. My boobs never shrunk after my supply died.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mostlymaydays
by Group Mod-Stacy on Apr. 29, 2012 at 11:04 PM
I was an A pre-baby. Was a B during the first year but by the second year, I'm maybe a AA. this has been my experience with all of my 4.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)