Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Do you love breastfeeding? Has it changed your life? Has breastfeeding created a special bond between you and your baby? with pics

Breastfeeding is the best thing ever! I have a total of 6 kids and she is my last baby girl (had my tubes tied) and I really wished I would have bf all my other babies!!!

Feel free to post your breastfeeding pics too and tell us your breastfeeding stories =)

Mommy of 4 handsome boys && 2 beautiful girls!

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:09 AM
Replies (41-50):
mygardenia
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Faith......your baby looks so awesome.....in reality that is what babies want. Sickness to boo boos to bed time.....BOOB. That's the answer......it really becomes soooo simple when it is used correctly.

Quoting ProudMommyOf6ix:

Thanks and congrats to you too!! =)

Quoting faith610:

That's awesome!! My dd will be 11m in a little over a week and she has yet to be sick. She's my first so I have no other children to compare her to, but I think she's a pretty bright little girl. :) Breastfeeding is definitely awesome! Congrats on bfing your lo this long. :)

Quoting ProudMommyOf6ix:

Yeah I know, and something else I have noticed too. My daughter was born in January, all of my other kids got really, really bad colds that year, all that my daughter had was a very little runny nose, nothing bad at all. When I bottle fed my other kids, they would be sick alot, but my little girl has hardly ever been sick. It really made me thankful that I breastfeed. She definitely is healthy and I honestly believe they are smarter that way too. She is learning things that my other kids learned at 2 years old and she is only 15 months old! I think that is awesome!

Quoting faith610:

I do the same when Bella gets hurt! It fixes everything. Just goes to show our bodies are made to nourish and comfort our babies! :)

Quoting ProudMommyOf6ix:

Awww, she is so cute! All these pics that are being posted, you can see the love in their eyes, or in your case, you can tell she is comfortable and content! I love breastfeeding, it is a good way to calm a baby down too. My little girl bumps her head all the time (she is so clumsy) and I immediatly run up to her and pull down my shirt and she is instantly calm. It's the best!

Quoting faith610:

Breastfeeding my daughter has been an awesome (and not easy) journey (that's not near completion!) The bond I feel with her is just simply indescribable. I thank God I didn't give up when I really wanted to when dd was 3 months old. Since she was 2 months i started going to a bfing support group at my local hopspital, where over the past several months I learned that I really have a strong strong strong passion for bfing. I hope to now become an ibclc. I need 3 more college courses (I have a Bachelor's in Communication, but need 3 more health science classes) and I need to start my 1000 with a lc before I can qualify to take the test. I want to help women breastfeed, especially the ones that are told to give up by doctors like I was!

Isabella (This was back in March). 

katemma
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:38 PM
I hated it at first, took so much out of me and I was so tired. Now at three months I kind of like it. Except it's not always convienent when I want to go out.
mommommymomx5
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:40 PM
1 mom liked this
I breastfed all my kiddos , My DS for 6 weeks, my oldest DD for 4 months, My middle dd until she was 3 and now my youngest DD for 14 mths and counting. I do love it, I love the noises, the way it can calm them instantly and the bond it creates between me and them <3
Baby_Avas_Momma
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Bump for tomorrow morning when I can upload a pic!! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sama2Mamma
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:15 PM

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sama2Mamma
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:22 PM

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ProudMommyOf6ix
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:20 AM

Yeah, it gets more easier when they get a bit older. I am still tired, my daughter takes everything out of me and I am already have low blood and already had 2 blood transfusions, so that part might not get easier, I think the older they get the more nutrients they suck out of you haha. =) But it's all good because I would not change anything!

Quoting katemma:

I hated it at first, took so much out of me and I was so tired. Now at three months I kind of like it. Except it's not always convienent when I want to go out.

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

ProudMommyOf6ix
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:24 AM

So precious!!!

Quoting Sama2Mamma:

ProudMommyOf6ix
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:25 AM

Awww, look how content that baby is!!! Babies love boobies!!! So adorable!

Quoting Sama2Mamma:

Amberleigh81
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 7:32 AM
1 mom liked this
This picture is so cute!

Quoting Sama2Mamma:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)