Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Do you love breastfeeding? Has it changed your life? Has breastfeeding created a special bond between you and your baby? with pics

Breastfeeding is the best thing ever! I have a total of 6 kids and she is my last baby girl (had my tubes tied) and I really wished I would have bf all my other babies!!!

Feel free to post your breastfeeding pics too and tell us your breastfeeding stories =)

Mommy of 4 handsome boys && 2 beautiful girls!

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:09 AM
Replies (71-76):
newwifenmom
by Member on May. 3, 2012 at 4:16 PM
1 mom liked this

I LOVE breastfeeding! It is one of the most wonderful experiences ever and has created an amazing bond between us, LO is 11mts now and I see no end in sight :)

MrsOssiander
by Member on May. 3, 2012 at 4:17 PM
That is so cute!

Quoting MIMIBRIE:

Her favorite way to nurse :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alicia1020
by on May. 3, 2012 at 4:32 PM

This is one of my favorite pictures of us nursing because you can see her little smile.  I love breastfeeding my daughter! She just turned a year old and we will not be stopping until she is ready and since she is my last child I am trying to soak up every memory and moment with her.  I love that she gets all she needs from me and that I provide her with comfort that no other person can. I love watching her as she eats with her content looks.  She too grabs, pats, hugs my boob while she nurses and I don't mind.  Looking at the beautiful blue eyes while she is eats is something I treasure because before I know it this phase in her life will be a distant memory.

Scarlette12
by on May. 3, 2012 at 4:49 PM

Lol I thought it was funny my boob is bigger than her head! :)

Quoting soulofsunmama:

Haha! I love the boob to baby head ratio of breastfeeding pics...super cute!!

Quoting Scarlette12:

I ENJOY IT! I love Breast feeding my daughter, we become sooo close (: She is my first baby, I am going continue until  probably when she a year old, or little over.. Don't know yet..

beethann
by Member on May. 3, 2012 at 5:05 PM
This made me giggle. This should be on a billboard or something!

Quoting Amberleigh81:

I love breastfeeding and so does my sweet son, clearly!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ProudMommyOf6ix
by on May. 15, 2012 at 9:42 AM

I love all of the bf pictures! So precious!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)