Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Out of Curiosity...

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:40 PM
  • 25 Replies
DD is 7 1/2 mo old and I ebf... I still haven't started my period which I'm ok with and have heard that I may not get it for a while. Is their mamas out there the same as me? Or moms that have gone through it how long was it till you got yours back?
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TTC2Long
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:41 PM
I didn't get mine back until 11 months. It took around 6 months for it to settle into a regular cycle after that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wendy1433
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:46 PM
That's good to know :) I mean I love not having it but at the same time not having it makes me feel not so much of a woman if you know what I mean.

Quoting TTC2Long:

I didn't get mine back until 11 months. It took around 6 months for it to settle into a regular cycle after that.

mama91605
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:49 PM
With my middle dd I didn't get af until she was 11 months. With my youngest I would have git af back in Dec when she was 13 mns, but I got prego. I sadly lost the baby a few months ago and and still waiting for my body to do its thing lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TTC2Long
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:50 PM
Lol. I LOVED it! I was hoping it would stay away longer!

Quoting wendy1433:

That's good to know :) I mean I love not having it but at the same time not having it makes me feel not so much of a woman if you know what I mean.

Quoting TTC2Long:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
UxorQuodMatris.
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:51 PM
DS is 8 months and still no period! Loving it lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MaryJarrett
by Mary on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:52 PM
Never after my first because I got pregnant at 9.5 months and 15 months after my second while tandem nursing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eckielady
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:53 PM

LOL. That is part of being a woman that I would be thrilled to NEVER have to deal with again. I have a friend that didn't get hers for almost 3 years. :D

Quoting wendy1433:

Quoting TTC2Long:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
flowermama2011
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:53 PM
I was wondering the same thing, my LO is almost 5 months, I haven't started yet,
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:55 PM

DS1 got it 1 month after he was born.

DS2 it's been 6 weeks and nothing.  I'm hoping for a nice break

mollysmom328
by Stephanie on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:56 PM

DD just turned 13 months and I haven't gotten mine back yet.  Pretty soon it will have been 2 years since my last one lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN