Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Fing sick of it kind OT

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:20 PM
  • 10 Replies
Im so tired of my df asking the babies do u want boob have you had your butt changed as if i dont do anything for them. I am so sick of not getting five freaking mins to my self i put one asleep the other wakes up or now they scream for a half hour straight at the same time everuday. My house is a mess we,moved in tqo months ago we dont have half my stuff cause the house its out wont let us get it grrrr sorry theres more but ill stop vent over
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweet.lil.mama
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:39 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry :( newborns are hard, I have a 1 month old and 3 yr old and i never get a second alone...I wash my hair once a week because I can't take more than a 3 min shower ugh....it won't be like this for long! Its tiring right now though
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamabens
by Miranda on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:48 PM
1 mom liked this

I'd be telling him to knock it off & do  something! He can change a diaper, he can clean the house & tell him to eff off if he has nothing productive to  contribute. lol Sorry I'm in a pissy mood.

liltrippymom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:52 PM
Thank u both. They are both teething right now too its not fun.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Baby_Avas_Momma
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:55 PM
Yup, me too lol

Quoting mamabens:

I'd be telling him to knock it off & do  something! He can change a diaper, he can clean the house & tell him to eff off if he has nothing productive to  contribute. lol Sorry I'm in a pissy mood.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amberleigh81
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:13 PM
Is your DF my husband? Because they say the same things!

Tonight I was working on my FINAL for my abnormal psychology class, and he keeps bringing the baby over to "see" me... can you not entertain your own kid for an hour while I do important school work???

(Sorry I stole your vent!)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
payesmama
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:22 PM
1 mom liked this
He might not be able to feed them, but he certainly can do anything else! He can change, comfort, clean, make sure meals are taken care of...I really hope you can talk to him and get him to help!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
liltrippymom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:25 PM
They must be the same person mine tells me yeah go take a shower and the whole time he is walking in asking,uf im done

Quoting Amberleigh81:

Tonight I was working on my FINAL for my abnormal psychology class, and he keeps bringing the baby over to "see" me... can you not entertain your own kid for an hour while I do important school work???

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmilyMarshall
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:27 PM
sorry

LindseyLou531
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:32 PM
My husband too!! Poor J (6.5 months old) was crawling around the house all day saying "hey dada" as if he was looking for him. As soon as dh got home from work, he picked J up and said "when did you get your butt changed? You stink". Little did he know it was HIm that stank not the baby (who had on a fresh dipe). Men can be real A-holes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amberleigh81
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 8:29 AM
Oh my gosh! He IS the smart person! LOL

Quoting liltrippymom:

They must be the same person mine tells me yeah go take a shower and the whole time he is walking in asking,uf im done

Quoting Amberleigh81:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN