Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just curious - first time moms vs. moms again

Posted by   + Show Post
How many first time moms here breastfeed? How many are moms again looking to breastfeed for the first time?

Just curious! :)

Edit: I am a first time mommy. I was just curious about the demographics of this group. Random, I know!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:57 PM
Replies (121-130):
FLmommy0204
by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:53 AM

1st I made it to 6 weeks.  This time I have just hit the one year mark!  dd still nurses mornings and nights.

TMWmommy
by Member on May. 2, 2012 at 9:56 AM

First time mom here....though dd is now 3 1/2. She just weaned a few months ago.

Cristi1004
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:07 AM

Two babies, both breastfed. (three preggos total, but the "middle" one, I was a surrogate)

NaniMami317
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:51 AM

I'm a mom again who breastfed my first but wanted to breastfeed my second LONGER than I did the first. So far so good. With DD1 I quit at 6months and she supplemented the whole 6. DD2 turned 7months today and has only ever gotten breastmilk!!!!

skarlet
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:01 PM

about to be 3rd time mom, and nursed both of my other children until they were almost 3 and 3.

tyheamma
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:35 PM

I breastfed both as a first time mom and then again with my second daughter. The second time I pumped exclusively because she couldn't (and still can't) eat by mouth. 14 months each. I miss it terribly, so I lurk here now and every now and again chime in where I can, especially about pumping since that business is HARD.

tttsmommy
by Member on May. 2, 2012 at 12:35 PM

im a mama for the 5th time i tried breastfeeding my older 4. my 11 yr dd didnt latch on and i gave up after a wk my 10 yr dd i breastfeed for 1 month was told to quit cause she was loosing weight my 8 yr ds i breastfeed and formula fed for 6 mo my 4 yr dd i wasnt even alloud to try cause the level 4 nicu dr said she was too tiny being born 7 1/2 wks early. and ive been breastfeeding for 3 wks today with my 3 wk old son.

laceycolston
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:37 PM
First time momma:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daydreamer86
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 12:39 PM
First time mom
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hfs1998
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:02 PM

I'm breastfeeding my fifth baby.  I've nursed them all.  This time I'm looking for extra support/info/etc because I got off to a bad start with nursing him AND he has IUGR and a few other medical conditions.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)