Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

i just want to say

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 5:25 PM
  • 19 Replies
8 moms liked this
I am mainly a lurker in here just getting as much info as I can before my baby is born.
I have only been a member of this group for about a week but I have learned so much. I see other women going through what I did with my first two and see what I did wrong.
I just want to thank you ladies for sharing so much knowledge and info with us.
I am honestly terrified of bfing this child and reading in here and getting information is giving me more confidence that it will work.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 1, 2012 at 5:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RADmomma
by on May. 1, 2012 at 5:37 PM
1 mom liked this

im in the same boat. I didn't have much luck bfing DD...but I didn't have any support or knowledge. I am determined this time around!!!

good luck

MurphyTTC
by on May. 1, 2012 at 5:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Also remember most gals come here when they have a issue! So really most people has no issues! I honestly think we as mommy's create issues in our minds and then make them happen.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elayna90
by Member on May. 1, 2012 at 5:47 PM
I have had a lot of issues but they were minor and had I been more informed I would have known they were easily overcome. Me thinking they were worse made them worse.

Quoting MurphyTTC:

Also remember most gals come here when they have a issue! So really most people has no issues! I honestly think we as mommy's create issues in our minds and then make them happen.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cek302
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:08 PM

have you checked out kellymom.com yet? That is a great website for general info.

Elayna90
by Member on May. 1, 2012 at 7:09 PM
Can I access it from mobile? I have heard of it but I haven't checked it out yet.

Quoting cek302:

have you checked out kellymom.com yet? That is a great website for general info.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cek302
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:25 PM

There is an app but I find it tricky to use. 

Elayna90
by Member on May. 1, 2012 at 7:27 PM
I will look for it then and I may still be able to access the site from mobile.
I also do have a computer. I just rarely use it.

Quoting cek302:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
catholicmamamia
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2012 at 7:30 PM
2 moms liked this

We are glad to have you with us! Please do not hesitate to post any questions or concerns you have.. we will support you every step of the way!

♥♥ Join us in  
Crunchy Moms  and share advice on breastfeeding, babywearing, 
        bedsharing, non-cio. gentle discipline, and natural foods, health, and cleaners! ♥

annaica
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:18 PM
1 mom liked this
I know, wish I had this group with my first, I would have been able to breastfeed longer with the support from all the awesome mommas in here. And thankful for this group to help me thru the rough times with my daughter. Stick around and don't be afraid to ask anything and you can message me or any of the mods if you need to also. Hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on May. 1, 2012 at 9:14 PM
1 mom liked this
I can get on kellymom on my phone. It is harder to navigate than from a computer.

Quoting Elayna90:

I will look for it then and I may still be able to access the site from mobile.

I also do have a computer. I just rarely use it.

Quoting cek302:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)