Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Did something stupid

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:43 AM
  • 7 Replies
Didnt eat dinner last night and bf about 7 times before I ate this morning
Needless to say I feel like crap and will never forget a meal again
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
EmilyMarshall
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:45 AM
bump

flowermama2011
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Dang, hope your feeling better,
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamabens
by Miranda on May. 2, 2012 at 10:51 AM

lesson learned...;)

eema.gray
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:59 AM

Make sure you hydrate well today and eat small amounts often.  When my blood sugar drops like that, it usualy takes a day to day and a half to really feel like myself again.  You need to take care of yourself!  :-)

camdenp10
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:04 PM

Yes, always make sure to eat and drink plenty. We got to where we could not afford alot of groceries every week so my hubby and I slacked off on eating. We were really about to starve to be honest. But I was exclusively breastfeeding at that time. After about a month of hardly any solids and mostly water, my BP dropped to the point I was fainting, I ws dehydrated, I was constantly dizzy, no energy, couldn't even hold my son bc I was so weak. Eventually thank god, my in-laws got us some much needed food, and I began to feel better. Def a lesson learned! I was doing what we had to do, but was not taking care of myself. The baby comes first, but then again your health has to also.

NicholeLoraine
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:20 PM
Dang that's terrible
Hope things are better now

Quoting camdenp10:

Yes, always make sure to eat and drink plenty. We got to where we could not afford alot of groceries every week so my hubby and I slacked off on eating. We were really about to starve to be honest. But I was exclusively breastfeeding at that time. After about a month of hardly any solids and mostly water, my BP dropped to the point I was fainting, I ws dehydrated, I was constantly dizzy, no energy, couldn't even hold my son bc I was so weak. Eventually thank god, my in-laws got us some much needed food, and I began to feel better. Def a lesson learned! I was doing what we had to do, but was not taking care of myself. The baby comes first, but then again your health has to also.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
camdenp10
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:43 PM

OH yes! Thank goodness! I have since weaned him. He is super healthy! I still don't eat like I need to,but that goes back to income

Quoting NicholeLoraine:

Dang that's terrible
Hope things are better now

Quoting camdenp10:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN