Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

¿¿¿. . NEW HABIT. .¿¿¿

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:48 PM
  • 10 Replies
My lo is 10m11w and has picked up this funny habit. For the last week he's been wanting to nurse on both. . Like a Lil bit on one and then on the other just going back and forth. . Even when I Have the other covered he's persistent in keeping them both uncovered just so HE CAN KEEP SWITCHING. And the one that he's not nursing on He ends up grabbing with his free hand. Its almost funny. I started thinking last night maybe he's not getting enough milk. . . But everything is on the up and up. I guess its just another phase.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
melindabelcher
by mel on May. 2, 2012 at 2:54 PM
Definetly a phase. My 2.5 yr old likes to have access to both of them. Hubby doesn't approve lol :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PEEK05
by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:54 PM

That would be annoying, lol.

darrensmom11
by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:01 PM
Haha.

Quoting melindabelcher:

Definetly a phase. My 2.5 yr old likes to have access to both of them. Hubby doesn't approve lol :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
finnbar
by Member on May. 2, 2012 at 3:05 PM

oh yeah.   it's like my DS keeps going back and forth to see if the flavors are different LOL

also, he likes to visually inspect the nipples while pinching them, ouch!  When he starts using them for squirt guns I end the "nursing" session.

NicholeLoraine
by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:16 PM
Lmao

Quoting finnbar:

oh yeah.   it's like my DS keeps going back and forth to see if the flavors are different LOL

also, he likes to visually inspect the nipples while pinching them, ouch!  When he starts using them for squirt guns I end the "nursing" session.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darrensmom11
by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:17 PM
LOL. Flavors? Lol. That sounds like my lo! And also the nipple thing. . I just didn't want to post it. Haha. . But since you opened the door on that one. . . YES! He pinches. . Yanks. . Smacks. . It tickles sometimes and makes me laugh. . Causing him to laugh. Haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sunshinepraying
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 3:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Yup! My daughter just turned 12 months and started doing that. And the weird thing is that she didn't like drinking from the right side. She still likes the left better, but now she wants to test out both sides. Then she looks up and smiles and does it again. She also likes pulling the shirt so she can have access and playing or tasting with the nipple. Lol. Crazy kid ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sreichelt26
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2012 at 4:18 PM

sounds like a toddler to me :)

aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on May. 2, 2012 at 10:57 PM
It sure does!

Quoting sreichelt26:

sounds like a toddler to me :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
comf
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:53 AM
Cute I guess if you don't mind! I would go crazy..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN