CafeMom is excited to announce a way we're featuring many of our terrific moms. Selected moms will respond to our "Mom of the Day" interview questions, and their interviews will then be posted in the group that they spend the most time in.
1. What has been your defining moment as a mom so far?
I have so many, I think when my oldest was about 6 and I had just punished him for doing something wrong an hour before, he came to me and said sincerely that he was sorry and that he knew better because I had taught him better and that I was the best mommy in the world. Keep in mind I had lost my temper and felt just awful at this point for yelling at him before. It made me realize that even if we are not perfect our children think we are (at least when they are young lol).
2. What group do you most frequently hang out in on CafeMom?
Breastfeeding moms, Natural Birth and Parenting, and Car Seat Safety
3. What do you like most about CafeMom?
The amount of knowledge I have gained through other women.
4. A mom's spare time is precious (if it exists at all!). How do you spend yours? (Aside from on CafeMom, of course.)
Read, I love to read.
5. What are your favorites:
Book: Anything by JR Ward, Sherrilyn Kenyon, or LK Hamilton
Movie: The Crow
Song: I knew I love you by savage Garden
Food: Sushi, California rolls
Place to travel to: Italy
6. Which celebrity mom would you most like to hang out with, and why?
Mayim Bialik, I think we would get along, we have a very similar parenting style and she seems to have a great sense of humor
7. If you could give a new mom one piece of advice, what would it be?
When you know better you should do better
8. If you had to choose, what single word best sums you up?
9. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? And if you work, what's your job?
I always wanted to be a mommy and an art teacher, I am both!
10. If you could trade places with any one person for a day, who would it be?
I don't really want to trade places with anyone because I would miss out on my family, yes I know that sounds corny.
Now answer her question for YOU:
What is the BEST thing about being a mom?