Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

very shocked

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:43 AM
  • 25 Replies
3 moms liked this
I had a rehearsal dinner to go to for my sil wedding. There were about 40 people there and we were the closest to the doorway of the party room. So the server working our half of the room got my families drink order first, then noticed I was feeding Jacob and came back and offered to go grab me a water real quick before finishing the drink orders. I wouldn't expect that kind of thinking from a young male, so I was really surprised. I've never had a negative experience with nip. Everywhere I go I'm praised or offered something or help. I've been in stores, restaurants, school events and church. Maybe it might change the older he gets but so far so good.

Oh also after he was done eating I was trying to cradle him to sleep my ds reached his hand into my shirt. Soo sweet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gdiamante
by Group Mod - Gina on May. 5, 2012 at 12:44 AM

Great story!

Daynaof3
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:45 AM
Thanks for sharing! It's nice to hear positive nip stories.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
larissalarie
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2012 at 12:48 AM
That's so great! He'll make a good husband!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RozyMama
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:48 AM
1 mom liked this

That's awesome!

Have to add though, I first read your last sentence as the young male waiter reached his hand into your shirt!  LOL! 

TheBabyFactory4
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:50 AM
1 mom liked this
He may have been.flirting with me the whole time in front of hubby (and pretty cute) but I don't think he would overstep that boundary. Lol

Quoting RozyMama:

That's awesome!

Have to add though, I first read your last sentence as the young male waiter reached his hand into your shirt!  LOL! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
boysrablessing
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:59 AM
Wtg mama and cute waiter dude lol! I love positive nip stories I am starting a charity group called products of love and as part of the charity we are offering bf advice and Positive influence to help show moms the benefits and that she isnt alone in this and I often use stories from here to help yours will def be one i use with the m.t.b im currently working with!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
liltrippymom
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2012 at 1:01 AM
Love it its great to know there is support out there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama-smurf
by Felisha on May. 5, 2012 at 1:04 AM
Sorry but I don't get the point. I mean, he just gave you water and why is it sweet that some guy put his hand in your shirt? Sorry I'm lost.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on May. 5, 2012 at 1:05 AM

Yes! It is great to hear the positive stories among all of the negative ones.  : )

Quoting Daynaof3:

Thanks for sharing! It's nice to hear positive nip stories.

Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2012 at 1:05 AM

Yay!  Another positive story, makes two in one week!

Hopefully stories like these help encourage some of the other mothers who are intimidated or scared to try.

I would have told a manager what a great server he was.  As a former waitress, I can say that direct praise from customers DOES have an impact on the job!  I've gotten raises, better hours, and wasn't let go when they had to downsize before b/c customers spoke up about my great service.

*misses the days...*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)