Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

I want to run away and hide!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

I am having one of those days. You know, the baby starts to fuss and all you can think is "I'm too sore. I don't want too." I feel like someone put my nipples into a printing press, took them out, stomped on them, pierced them 8 times and then beat them with a bat. Why I am so sore I have NO idea. DD has a little sniffle and she wanted at the breast yesterday more so I think that's why. I almost cry everytime she eats. 

She's fussing and I have to go feed her. Do you think she'd notice if I put a cookie sheet between her and my boob?

Seriously, they are burning like hell all the time.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:01 AM
Replies (11-14):
karina400
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:10 AM
I remember exactly how you feel. Hang in there, your doing great and it will get better. She may be teething. If you give her somethimg very cold to chew on right before nursing she may go easier on you. Do you know how to manually express? If you do, have you tried epressing a few drops after nursing, rub into nipples and let them air dry. Also, have you read the book, '' The no cry sleep solution''? The auher is somehing Pantley. There are some good ideas in there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GraceHudson
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:12 AM
bump

eckielady
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:34 AM

Thanks!! I know. It always does but while it hurts it just sucks. What is the book about? She is a very happy baby although she has been fighting her naps big time....lol. I stuck the thing in her nose last night to clear it out and she smiled at me....haha. She's crazy happy. She's just fussy during her naps and she sometimes gets very clingy. 

Quoting karina400:

I remember exactly how you feel. Hang in there, your doing great and it will get better. She may be teething. If you give her somethimg very cold to chew on right before nursing she may go easier on you. Do you know how to manually express? If you do, have you tried epressing a few drops after nursing, rub into nipples and let them air dry. Also, have you read the book, '' The no cry sleep solution''? The auher is somehing Pantley. There are some good ideas in there.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

karina400
by on May. 8, 2012 at 1:08 PM
I just remember it had some good ideas. My son used to only nap on my lap. If I tried to put him down, he would wake up. So I would lie down on my bed with him but then he wanted to nurse the whole nap. The book really helped me with that.

Quoting eckielady:

Thanks!! I know. It always does but while it hurts it just sucks. What is the book about? She is a very happy baby although she has been fighting her naps big time....lol. I stuck the thing in her nose last night to clear it out and she smiled at me....haha. She's crazy happy. She's just fussy during her naps and she sometimes gets very clingy. 

Quoting karina400:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)