Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

dumb first time mumsy

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 5:15 PM
  • 35 Replies
When the baby is here I only feed her breast milk?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 8, 2012 at 5:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Baby_Avas_Momma
by on May. 8, 2012 at 5:16 PM
Yes :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovelimadness
by on May. 8, 2012 at 5:17 PM
1 mom liked this
For the first six months, she should never get anything but breastmilk. No cereals, formulas, foods, nothing but breastmilk.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MollyJmommy
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2012 at 5:17 PM
If you wanna breast feed that's how ya do it :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kimbyann
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2012 at 5:19 PM
Thanks and sorry >_< .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Baby_Avas_Momma
by on May. 8, 2012 at 5:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Why sorry? No question is ever too big, small, or silly! That's what this group is for :)

Quoting Kimbyann:

Thanks and sorry >_< .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
phrenicfire89
by on May. 8, 2012 at 5:21 PM
If you want to exclusively breastfeed your baby: As soon as baby will latch, anywhere from a few seconds to a few hours after birth, only breast milk for as long as you feel comfortable with it. This is a great group for support, advice and knowledge.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kimbyann
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2012 at 5:23 PM
I just feel dumb. I never had experience with babys under 1 yo and I don't have family to ask or help me

Quoting Baby_Avas_Momma:

Why sorry? No question is ever too big, small, or silly! That's what this group is for :)

Quoting Kimbyann:

Thanks and sorry >_< .

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Baby_Avas_Momma
by on May. 8, 2012 at 5:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Well you came to the right place! This is an amazing group! Never hesitate to ask any questions :)

Quoting Kimbyann:

I just feel dumb. I never had experience with babys under 1 yo and I don't have family to ask or help me

Quoting Baby_Avas_Momma:

Quoting Kimbyann:

Thanks and sorry >_< .

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gdiamante
by Group Mod - Gina on May. 8, 2012 at 9:10 PM
3 moms liked this

You're probably luckier than you realize. Families are often the source of lots of bad info.

Head to the bookstore and pick up a copy of "So That's What They're For" by Janet Tamaro. Get to know kellymom.com. Work on filling your head with knowledge... that will do more for baby than a nursery stuffed with every gadget they have at Babies R Us.

Quoting Kimbyann:

Quoting Baby_Avas_Momma:

Quoting Kimbyann:

Thanks and sorry >_< .

Kimbyann
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2012 at 8:15 AM
Thank you I will check out the book

Quoting gdiamante:

You're probably luckier than you realize. Families are often the source of lots of bad info.

Head to the bookstore and pick up a copy of "So That's What They're For" by Janet Tamaro. Get to know kellymom.com. Work on filling your head with knowledge... that will do more for baby than a nursery stuffed with every gadget they have at Babies R Us.

Quoting Kimbyann:

Quoting Baby_Avas_Momma:

Quoting Kimbyann:

Thanks and sorry >_< .

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)