Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Hes been waking up more at night...

Posted by   + Show Post
Markus will be 8 months on the 26th and hes waking a lot more at night than before to comfort nurse. He doesnt even really eat.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 16, 2012 at 12:15 PM
Replies (11-16):
lilydoyle
by on May. 16, 2012 at 12:47 PM

Yup, teething and growing. Usually babies realize you can leave (and come back) around 6 months. Does he wake up when you move, or by himself?

SuperMom2433
by on May. 16, 2012 at 12:52 PM
By himself.

Quoting lilydoyle:

Yup, teething and growing. Usually babies realize you can leave (and come back) around 6 months. Does he wake up when you move, or by himself?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LKRA
by on May. 16, 2012 at 12:59 PM

Punch him!

The Nugget has been doing this as of late. 4am, and he wants to party. Lord, have mercy. lol I just try to get him to nurse in hopes that he'll go back to sleep. It's awful.

LKRA
by on May. 16, 2012 at 1:00 PM

*nods* I'd bank on teething, too.

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Would he be having seperation anxiety even if theres no seperation? I stay home with him and we bedshare.
Im thinking teething.

Quoting SewingMamaLele:

Separation anxiety, teething, and growing are all super common at this age... combine the 3 and you've got a patch of horrible sleep on your hands!   Just reading your title I guessed baby was 7-8 mo old.

carolyntx
by Bronze Member on May. 16, 2012 at 2:13 PM
The girls just hit 8 months and are waking a lot too, I know it's just a phase of some sort and will pass *fingers crossed*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Arizona77
by on May. 17, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Quoting LKRA:

Punch him!

The Nugget has been doing this as of late. 4am, and he wants to party. Lord, have mercy. lol I just try to get him to nurse in hopes that he'll go back to sleep. It's awful.

My son is 4 and a half mts and wakes up doing the same .. 2:30 in the morning , laughing and giggling like its mid day.  Usually he will climb all over hubby and me in the bed then tire himself out after an hour and go right back to sleep. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)