Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

OMG... I'm a co-sleeper!!

Posted by on May. 20, 2012 at 1:03 PM
  • 56 Replies
I know all the negative press on co-sleeping, but I have to admit that I do it. Not exclusively, but when my kids wake in the night to eat, I do put them in bed with me and nurse them in bed. I'm just tired and want to sleep....and I've never been afraid of crushing them cuz no matter how tired I get, I always know they're there. My sister always told me not to do it and later I found out SHE does the same thing!!! Anyone else have this dirty little secret?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 20, 2012 at 1:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Autumn19
by on May. 20, 2012 at 1:06 PM
1 mom liked this
not a secret everyone know i do it. I even took dds crib down because it was just wasting space and turning into a catch all. Im well rested because of it to so im never too tired :) makes life very easy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SLOmommy
by on May. 20, 2012 at 1:09 PM
1 mom liked this
My son has been sleeping with me since he was born (he's my 3rd but it's my 1st time co-sleeping). It's the only way either of us gets any sleep. The crib is full of clothes and diapers lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ashora1990
by on May. 20, 2012 at 1:19 PM
*slowly raises hand* i said i would never co-sleep. i was soooo wrong! my lo is 10 weeks old. shes a constint nursers and hardly sleeps. so when she falls alseep next to me. then so am i!! she sleeps better next to me. she will only sleep like 15 mins in her crib. plus i can dose off while shes nursing!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lordkanarven
by on May. 20, 2012 at 1:21 PM

No secert, I'm a co-sleeper my daughter wont sleep unless shes right there with me 

clasater
by on May. 20, 2012 at 1:22 PM
I do even though her crib is 2 ft away from my bed. Lol I'm just you lazy to wake up to put her back to bed. She's 1, still nurses a ton during the night and she has no intentions of stopping so either do I, but the co sleeping will have to stop soon though. I'm pregnant and I won't have her in bed with us and te new baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
norahsmommy
by Silver Member on May. 20, 2012 at 1:22 PM
Me! It's the only way I get any rest. I have 4 small kids, I need the rest!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lordkanarven
by on May. 20, 2012 at 1:22 PM
1 mom liked this

her bassinet is where I keep extra blankets and a bobby pillow shes never been in it for more than 10 minutes without screaming

Join me in Blues Mamas if you have a passion for music!
Kaylawv2
by on May. 20, 2012 at 1:23 PM
Uv
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sktrowb
Ds has co slept since he came home from the hospital. We attempted the pack and play but he didn't do well and I don't want him in his own room yet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita

I do the same

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN