Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

So, how is your morning so far?

Posted by on May. 24, 2012 at 11:37 AM
  • 11 Replies

Mine is ok. I had a weird dream last night. I have been having weird dreams lately. Las night I dreamed that I looked at my tummy and I looked like I was 4 months or so pregnant. I first thought "how did my ummy get fat?" and then realize that it was hard like a baby was in there. I had a dream the night before that I started my period, and the night before that I was like 8 months pregnant witha friend that was taking a pregnancy test. I guess pregnacy has been on my mind a lot.

ast nigh we watched American Idol and my 5 1/2 yr old as so excited that Phillip Phillips won! He was jumping up and down saying "YAY, wooohooo, yay Phillip Phillips!" It was adorable. Then he stepped on my foot that I hurt 3 times within these past few weeks. Ireally think its fractured.  My mom's 50th bda is this weekend we are suppose to go out dancing. I don't think I can.

Then last night Mason (20 months) was nusing ALL night long.... I'm no exaggerating. I'm soooo tired! But, I know that he won't nurse forever.

So....how is your morning?

juliakf333. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
by on May. 24, 2012 at 11:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
robibuni
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2012 at 11:43 AM
Good, kinda.

DD1 has been waking up earlier lately and of course the one morning she sleeps in, my teenage neighbor comes knocking on my door to show me her shoes she bought for graduation, and to return some nail polish I let her use. *facepalm*

On the bright side, I was able to have coffee this morning (usually too busy to stop and make coffee), and it gave me and DD2 a chance to cuddle and nurse quietly :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on May. 24, 2012 at 11:49 AM

Quoting robibuni:

Good, kinda.

DD1 has been waking up earlier lately and of course the one morning she sleeps in, my teenage neighbor comes knocking on my door to show me her shoes she bought for graduation, and to return some nail polish I let her use. *facepalm*

On the bright side, I was able to have coffee this morning (usually too busy to stop and make coffee), and it gave me and DD2 a chance to cuddle and nurse quietly :)

awwww :

That was similar to me yesterday. Its been pretty hot herelately so when wego to bed we leave the window open and no covers, but whn it starts to get cold the kids wake up and crawl into our bed (my two older kids), so then we have 5 people in our bed and I cant sleep with everyone hanging all over me (one is enough). So yesterday I wake up, after having a nightmare on top of that) and crawl into my son's bed at like 5:15 in the morning, and couldn't go back to sleep, then my husband's alarm goes off, and keeps me up and then Mason wakes up and so I'm up for the day! I hate being the first to wake up lol

Tatumsmommy0123
by on May. 24, 2012 at 11:53 AM
My day has been bad. Today is my last day at my job and I'm sad. I didnt want to quit, but I have to since the hours are crap, and my husband deployed My coworkers got me a cake and it was yummy, so that is good at least...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on May. 24, 2012 at 11:57 AM

Quoting Tatumsmommy0123:

My day has been bad. Today is my last day at my job and I'm sad. I didnt want to quit, but I have to since the hours are crap, and my husband deployed My coworkers got me a cake and it was yummy, so that is good at least...

awww, that was sweet. Are you staying hom now or did you have to change jobs?

Tatumsmommy0123
by on May. 24, 2012 at 2:33 PM
I am going to stay at home for a while

Quoting Precious333:

Quoting Tatumsmommy0123:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on May. 24, 2012 at 2:49 PM

thats good :)

Quoting Tatumsmommy0123:

I am going to stay at home for a while

Quoting Precious333:

Quoting Tatumsmommy0123:

Amber5151
by on May. 24, 2012 at 3:12 PM
Good, just relaxing with baby. Picked up the house a little and now I'm freaking out BC I laid baby on the floor to change his diaper and now he has 3 flea bites but we don't have inside pets!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on May. 24, 2012 at 3:55 PM

:(

My mom has a dog that had fleas a few weeks ago and just the other day I saw a flea on my son, but he is always following the dog everywhere.

Quoting Amber5151:

Good, just relaxing with baby. Picked up the house a little and now I'm freaking out BC I laid baby on the floor to change his diaper and now he has 3 flea bites but we don't have inside pets!

Amber5151
by on May. 24, 2012 at 4:12 PM
I know our German shepherd has fleas but she is strictly an outside dog and we have been battling them but this is the first I have seen of them in the house. it irritates me to see them inside, fleas and shedding hair are the reasons she isn't allowed inside!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
catholicmamamia
by on May. 24, 2012 at 10:20 PM

It is no longer morning, but my day was good.. :o) 

♥♥ Join us in  
Crunchy Moms  and share advice on breastfeeding, babywearing, 
        bedsharing, non-cio. gentle discipline, and natural foods, health, and cleaners! ♥

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)