Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Meet CafeMom's Featured Mom: Kelseyciarah

Posted by   + Show Post

CafeMom is excited to announce a way we're featuring many of our terrific moms. We just launched a new "Mom of the Day" area. Selected moms will respond to our "Mom of the Day" interview questions, and their interviews will then be posted in the group that they spend the most time in.

Our current featured mom is Kelseyciarah, who frequents the Breastfeeding group, as well as a few others.

1. What has been your defining moment as a mom so far?

I'd probably have to say the moment when I decided that I'd throw out the window all notions of what I THOUGHT was best for my kids, and actually do my homework to KNOW what's best for them and follow through with it.

2. What group do you most frequently hang out in on CafeMom?

I have a private group of young mothers I frequent, but other than that I enjoy the breastfeeding group, and my birth month groups. 

3. What do you like most about CafeMom?

I love having some place to go where there are "been there done that" moms around to share advice, and also to connect with moms just like myself.

4. A mom's spare time is precious (if it exists at all!). How do you spend yours? (Aside from on CafeMom, of course.)

I'll admit it, I LOVE T.V! I catch up on shows when I can, and if I'm not doing that, I'm on Facebook connecting with family.

5. What are your favorites:

Book: Wizard of Oz

Movie: The Labyrinth

Song: Fleetwood Mac-Storms

Place to travel to: I LOVE the mountains being tucked away in the wilderness!

6. Which celebrity mom would you most like to hang out with, and why?

Alicia Silverstone! I love her natural way of parenting!

7. If you could give a new mom one piece of advice, what would it be? 

Do your own research before listening to other people's advice!

8. If you had to choose, what single word best sums you up?

Devoted!

9. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? And if you work, what's your job? 

I wanted to work with animals, I guess I always had the nurturing personality, I NEVER wanted kids or to get married! Now I'm 20, married, with TWO kids, a SAHM, and VERY happy about it!

10. If you could trade places with any one person for a day, who would it be?

My husband, so he could see how hard I work, and so I could better understand all that HE does.

Now answer her question for YOU:

If you could change the ONE most annoying/unpleasant thing your child does, would you?

by on May. 29, 2012 at 1:06 PM
Replies (11-15):
annaica
by on May. 29, 2012 at 10:31 PM
i love fleetwood mac my fave is landslide! and labryinth is one of my favorites too :)
have you worked with animals ever? do you volunteer or anything?
great to get to know u better!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bubba258
by on May. 29, 2012 at 11:22 PM

Yep!

Kelseyciarah
by on May. 30, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Awesome!

No I have not worked with animals in the past, I had pets, and I loved nuturing them, so being a mom is a perfect fit for that:)

When the kids are older I'm considering getting a job or volunteering with animals!

Quoting annaica:

i love fleetwood mac my fave is landslide! and labryinth is one of my favorites too :)
have you worked with animals ever? do you volunteer or anything?
great to get to know u better!

proprolife.gif picture by piink-lem0nade

Happily married Mama to one angelbaby, a son born 10-19-10, and a daughter born 3-20-12

Juanita679
by on May. 30, 2012 at 9:11 AM
Whining

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)