Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

I am SO tired of breastfeeding!

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 12:55 PM
  • 132 Replies
I am soooo ready, beyond ready, ti be done! Markus will be 9 months on the 26th and Im just over it. He wont take formula which Im okay with because its nasty. I cant pump anything and can hand express .5 oz from both breasts. Its ridiculous. I cant wait to be done.

Okay...vent over.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 12:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Jun. 15, 2012 at 1:05 PM

why are you so ready to be done?

mamabens
by Miranda on Jun. 15, 2012 at 1:06 PM

.5 is still in the normal range.  Sorry you're feeling ready to be finished.

SuperMom2433
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 1:08 PM
I just am. Im ready to have my body back 100%. Im ready to be able to clean house and do things without the interruption of stopping everything to feed him. I just am tired of it.

Quoting Precious333:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fortressmom
by Bronze Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 1:08 PM

Hang  in there momma!!  I always begin to feel burned out at this point too, but it passes.

SuperMom2433
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 1:09 PM
I know its normal. I wish I could have more to give him a bottle/sippy.

Quoting mamabens:

.5 is still in the normal range.  Sorry you're feeling ready to be finished.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shortimicmama
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 1:10 PM
I understand. Both my babies were ready to be done at about 10 1/2 months...so I understand
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperMom2433
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 1:11 PM
I have felt burnt out for a lil over a month now. After he turns one Im going to start weaning with goat milk. Ive given him some and he likes it so thats my plan. 4 months seems so far away but it will be here before I know it.

Quoting fortressmom:

Hang  in there momma!!  I always begin to feel burned out at this point too, but it passes.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamabens
by Miranda on Jun. 15, 2012 at 1:12 PM

Babies do NOT self wean before 1 yr of age.  It was probably a nursing strike which is normal at that age  & can be  worked through but it is NOT them ready to be done.

Quoting shortimicmama:

I understand. Both my babies were ready to be done at about 10 1/2 months...so I understand

SewingMamaLele
by Leanne on Jun. 15, 2012 at 1:12 PM
7 moms liked this

Honey, that has nothing to do with nursing and everything to do with having a baby in general.   Being able to do anything uninterupted with babies/toddlers in the house is a LUXERY!   It's just the way it is, it doesn't matter how much they're nursing, or if they're nursing at all.  

Weaning won't help you there... do you have a good carrier or wrap?   THAT can help you!

Quoting SuperMom2433:

I just am. Im ready to have my body back 100%. Im ready to be able to clean house and do things without the interruption of stopping everything to feed him. I just am tired of it.

Quoting Precious333:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
SuperMom2433
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 1:12 PM
I see these women who enjoy it when their child is two, three years old and I just cant help but wonder how?!? Im sooooooooo burnt out!

Quoting shortimicmama:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)