Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

funny bfing stories?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 10:02 AM
  • 39 Replies
Ive had a couple since I started bfing ds2 who is almost 8 weeks old.

My nephew who is almost 2 walked up and noticed I was bfing and just stared at me with an OMG look on his face.
He walked across the room to his mom and said 'Shea Shea yucky' she asked why and he responded with something along the lines of 'the baby is sucking on her pee pees.. nasty'

We both laughed and she explained to him that some babies drink milk from their moms boobies and some drink milk from bottles.

He replied with a nu uh several times then a big NOOOOOOOOOOOO and he left the room.

Any funny stories out there?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 10:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MissSarah04
by Sarah on Jun. 26, 2012 at 10:11 AM
1 mom liked this
That's cute!

My five year old nephew was watching me breastfeed my daughter. He was bottle fed so he is always curious. Once my daughter popped off and I put her back on real quick and my nephew (who is a dramatic boy) said

"I hope that doesn't happen again or all the milk will come out and fill up the room and we'll all be washed away"

And I don't have forceful letdown or oversupply so if baby isn't actively sucking nothing even comes out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BridgetMc
by Bronze Member on Jun. 26, 2012 at 10:32 AM
1 mom liked this
A friends 2 year old saw me nursing and said, "No biting, baby!" Then he kept at it saying stuff like, "Baby biting you!" "No, no Baby!"

Then my nephew was trying to tell this story and began with, "One time when my Tia was milking Jordis..."
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
niki_hubbard
by Member on Jun. 26, 2012 at 10:40 AM
1 mom liked this
I was nursing dd at thanksgiving, covered, right before everyone left. My cousin's kids always do a round of kisses before they leave. I just waved, but the three year old came over and moved the blanket and kissed the baby, like no big deal, so his older brother did the same, realized what was going on, and started freaking out and apologized. I explained that its ok, he was even nursed. The look on his and his parents faces were great!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilydoyle
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 11:11 AM

hee hee! WHen my now 3yo was born, my oldest, then 4, wanted to try some bm. I expressed some into a cup for her, and when she drank it, she had the most sour look on her face! She said 'mom, it makes my mouth dry!'

asmalltowngirl
by Member on Jun. 26, 2012 at 11:16 AM
We were at my husband's yellow ribbon ceremony and dd was getting fussy. She gets mad when I don't get her to the breast as quickly as she thinks I should, so as soon as I get her ready to latch she attacks, makes a loud raspberry noice and then an even louder "mmmm" and then was still fussing at me with my breast in her mouth. All of this while they were praying, so the room was pretty silent. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aadensma
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 11:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Ds is almost 5 and he'll say "Put the baby on the right boob, mom! She wants that one!" Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
robbinsroost
by Member on Jun. 26, 2012 at 11:26 AM

My favorite story was when I was nursing my 2nd. We were going shopping at the mall and DS needed to eat when we arrived. We decided to park at the back of the parking garage, so I could nurse without to many distractions and be out of the sun. It was just a small garage that was under the Dillard's and not used much in nice weather. I guess we looked suspicious. A female security guard was doing her rounds and we saw her looking our way. She was about 3 rows up from us and she then got on her radio. Next thing, we see 2 male security guards heading to the end of the row we are parked on and then they headed back. We thought that was the end of it, but then we saw the mall security truck heading our way. They drove right in front of us and the driver looked embarrassed once he realized what we were doing. We laughed as he passed by.

BridgetMc
by Bronze Member on Jun. 26, 2012 at 12:25 PM
That's really funny! Do you drive a white delivery van ? ;P

Quoting robbinsroost:

My favorite story was when I was nursing my 2nd. We were going shopping at the mall and DS needed to eat when we arrived. We decided to park at the back of the parking garage, so I could nurse without to many distractions and be out of the sun. It was just a small garage that was under the Dillard's and not used much in nice weather. I guess we looked suspicious. A female security guard was doing her rounds and we saw her looking our way. She was about 3 rows up from us and she then got on her radio. Next thing, we see 2 male security guards heading to the end of the row we are parked on and then they headed back. We thought that was the end of it, but then we saw the mall security truck heading our way. They drove right in front of us and the driver looked embarrassed once he realized what we were doing. We laughed as he passed by.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
robbinsroost
by Member on Jun. 26, 2012 at 12:31 PM

Not then, but we do have a white van now.

Quoting BridgetMc:

That's really funny! Do you drive a white delivery van ? ;P

Quoting robbinsroost:

funhappymom
by Marie on Jun. 26, 2012 at 1:04 PM

Quoting BridgetMc:

A friends 2 year old saw me nursing and said, "No biting, baby!" Then he kept at it saying stuff like, "Baby biting you!" "No, no Baby!"

Then my nephew was trying to tell this story and began with, "One time when my Tia was milking Jordis..."

Oh my, that's too funny. Reminds me of American Pie movies...this one time at band camp...  LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)