Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Why breastfeed?

Posted by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 11:30 PM
  • 46 Replies
2 moms liked this

This is just one reason why i breastfed other than health benefits. I found this and thought you'd all enjoy it :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 11:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kirstyttc
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 6:02 AM

=]

ListaPaMas
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 6:17 AM
It doesnt take thhhaaatt long to get a bittle ready but that is very true I sleep ALOT better with this baby than my first who was ff seeing that baby in the video almost makes me want to start over agsin shes so cute and tiny
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Baby_Avas_Momma
by Gold Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 8:51 AM
3 moms liked this
Imagine if she was actually properly making the bottle : boiling the faucet water and then pouring the boiling water immediately into the powdered formula because formula isn't sterile and it should be before being fed to an infant. Then waiting for it to cool down. That process would take much longer. :)
Yay for boobies! Hehe ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
levansbx
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 9:06 AM
Wow...I didn't know that, but I actually don't know much about formula feeding at all though. :-)
I doubt many people prepare bottles that way, do they?

Quoting Baby_Avas_Momma:

Imagine if she was actually properly making the bottle : boiling the faucet water and then pouring the boiling water immediately into the powdered formula because formula isn't sterile and it should be before being fed to an infant. Then waiting for it to cool down. That process would take much longer. :)

Yay for boobies! Hehe ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Baby_Avas_Momma
by Gold Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 9:24 AM
Nope! And it's really sad because on the back of the formula cans it says to check with your pedi about doing it that way, which end up with people saying "well my pedi said we didn't have too..."
But why wouldn't you?

Quoting levansbx:

Wow...I didn't know that, but I actually don't know much about formula feeding at all though. :-)

Quoting Baby_Avas_Momma:

Yay for boobies! Hehe ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyO2-6631
by Leslie on Jul. 2, 2012 at 1:01 PM
1 mom liked this
I made them this way with my son but i would make a days worth at a time and put them in the fridge. But the bottle warmer took forever! He wouldis have a meltdownsmall before itand was ready. Breast feeding is much better!

Quoting Baby_Avas_Momma:

Nope! And it's really sad because on the back of the formula cans it says to check with your pedi about doing it that way, which end up with people saying "well my pedi said we didn't have too..."

But why wouldn't you?

Quoting levansbx:

Quoting Baby_Avas_Momma:

Yay for boobies! Hehe ;)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jjchick75
by Silver Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 1:30 PM

That is what I was going to say. If done properly making a bottle takes a long time. I FF my oldest and I felt like I did nothing but make bottles, give bottles, and clean bottles lol! There was nothing easier for about FF! 

Quoting Baby_Avas_Momma:

Yay for boobies! Hehe ;)

aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on Jul. 2, 2012 at 1:49 PM
1 mom liked this

It is actually SUPPOSED to take longer to prepare a bottle. The water is supposed to be boiled to kill anything in the formula since it isn't sterile, then cooled before giving it to the baby.

Quoting ListaPaMas:

It doesnt take thhhaaatt long to get a bittle ready but that is very true I sleep ALOT better with this baby than my first who was ff seeing that baby in the video almost makes me want to start over agsin shes so cute and tiny

aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on Jul. 2, 2012 at 1:51 PM
2 moms liked this

The first thing that I noticed was the SWING ON THE COUNTER! That is so dangerous. Then, she didn't prepare the formula correctly. It would have taken MUCH LONGER if she had boiled the water and prepared the bottle properly.

mommymary6507
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 2:27 PM
1 mom liked this

love this!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN