Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Favorite bras?

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 11:45 AM
  • 7 Replies

Do you all havea favorite nursing bra?  I like the convenience of a tank but not the support.  And what about nursing pads?  Do they all make you look lumpy?

Another question not related.  I am fighting off a cold of some sort.  Is my baby likely to get it?  He is only 2 weeks

by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 11:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Nicolle_09
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2012 at 12:12 PM

First off nursing when you or baby is sick is the best that you can do for baby. Baby may get a slight cold but with breastmilk it shouldnt last long.

Second I cant stand to were the tanks cause Im bigger and there isnt much support, I love my Anita brand nursing bras that I bought off of Amazon. I were nursing pads everyday cause I use nipple cream and dont want it on my bras. I use lansinoh brand

devoesgirl
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Thanks.  I use nipple cream too and I know it stains so I need the pads.  Do people go without pads if they dont use nipple cream?  I would be afraid of leaking.

amiesmomma
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 12:21 PM
I go without pads but do sometimes leak. Dd is almost one month old
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emilymomma133
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 12:30 PM
I leak a lot and have tried lansoph, avent, medela, and tomee tippe pads. I like the avent the best because they are the thickest. The medela are the least lumpy. I have not found a single bra I like yet :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelbears
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 12:55 PM
I haven't found a bra that I liked enough to reccommend, but then, I've bought all mine at Target! Lol Next time I make a run to the outlets, I'm going to buy a couple from Motherhood to see if I like them better. I used to need nursing pads, but not anymore, he's four months and drinking everything before I have a chance to leak.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
catholicmamamia
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 11:03 PM

I like Medela, Leading Lady, and Motherhood nursing bras.. and Medela and Lansinoh nursing pads.  As for nursing while sick, your breastmilk contains the best preventative and/or remedy.. so nurse away!

♥♥ Join us in  
Crunchy Moms  to make friends and share advice on breastfeeding,      
   babywearing, bedsharing, gentle discipline, and natural foods, health, and cleaners! ♥

catholicmamamia
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 11:03 PM

Also, I really like Target nursing camisoles.. :o) 

♥♥ Join us in  
Crunchy Moms  to make friends and share advice on breastfeeding,      
   babywearing, bedsharing, gentle discipline, and natural foods, health, and cleaners! ♥

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN