Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

UGH!!! AHHH!!! :'( :'(

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 1:38 AM
  • 15 Replies

He never ever does this, he has been a two boob baby his whole life! Tonight before bed he chose to eat off of only one side!!! WTH!!!??? Ugh, my boob is killing me! I tried pumping, massaging, self expressing, wrapping with a hot rag, but it is NOT enough relief.

Just had to vent.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 1:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TheBabyFactory4
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 1:40 AM
1 mom liked this
That sucks. Jacob has been sleeping through night recently and just as I was about to fall asleep he wakes up. So I'm frustrated. Too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aimhawk
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2012 at 12:00 PM

Oh, those kind of nights suck! It still happens to us on occasion, but he is generally a good sleeper (about 12 hours at night). But its like they know when we're tired and just want to keep us up longer. LOL! But when Collynn does it I can't be frustrated because he just coos and smiles so beautifully! I'm putty in his hands!

Quoting TheBabyFactory4:

That sucks. Jacob has been sleeping through night recently and just as I was about to fall asleep he wakes up. So I'm frustrated. Too

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

TheBabyFactory4
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 12:10 PM
Well I wasn't totally frustrated. But now I'm exhausted cuz he didn't sleep well and just as I got him to sleep this morning I had entergy here ready to shut off my power cuz for some reason my payment never posted. I tried to pay on my phone so I think I messes up something. So by then my other kids were up and hungry. So I just stayed up and started cleaning. Now he's awake and I laid down to nurse and I don't want to get up.

Quoting aimhawk:

Oh, those kind of nights suck! It still happens to us on occasion, but he is generally a good sleeper (about 12 hours at night). But its like they know when we're tired and just want to keep us up longer. LOL! But when Collynn does it I can't be frustrated because he just coos and smiles so beautifully! I'm putty in his hands!

Quoting TheBabyFactory4:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aimhawk
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2012 at 12:12 PM

Aw, I'm sorry momma! That's rough. I can't lay down to nurse or we end up napping all day!

Quoting TheBabyFactory4:

Well I wasn't totally frustrated. But now I'm exhausted cuz he didn't sleep well and just as I got him to sleep this morning I had entergy here ready to shut off my power cuz for some reason my payment never posted. I tried to pay on my phone so I think I messes up something. So by then my other kids were up and hungry. So I just stayed up and started cleaning. Now he's awake and I laid down to nurse and I don't want to get up.

Quoting aimhawk:

Quoting TheBabyFactory4:

birdiemom
by Allison on Jul. 18, 2012 at 5:42 PM
1 mom liked this

That's my favorite part of the day, I get home from work and go lie down with DS and we both end up asleep most of the time! A nice power nap for me before making dinner!

Quoting aimhawk:

Aw, I'm sorry momma! That's rough. I can't lay down to nurse or we end up napping all day!

Quoting TheBabyFactory4:

Quoting aimhawk:

Quoting TheBabyFactory4:

tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Jul. 18, 2012 at 7:05 PM
1 mom liked this

My guy was that way then he suddently refuse my left breast..now he does all feeds on the right and basically ignores my left lol..it will adjust momma

aimhawk
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2012 at 7:10 PM

He hasn't hardly wanted to eat all day, but I know its these damn teeth coming through. :(

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

My guy was that way then he suddently refuse my left breast..now he does all feeds on the right and basically ignores my left lol..it will adjust momma

dleon621
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 8:15 PM

keep doing everything that you mention..it would probably take a few days for relief.u can also add some cold compresses for a few mins,letting your breast hang(ex..bending forward)so gravity wont work against you.Try laying on your back fo a few mins too..Much luck and I hope everything gets better

faith610
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 8:20 PM
1 mom liked this

My dd is 13mo. She will take the left side but won't nurse as much on the left. My right boob is so noticeably bigger than my left! lol

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Jul. 19, 2012 at 12:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Yeah my left was always bigger ow they are about even which is NICE

Quoting faith610:

My dd is 13mo. She will take the left side but won't nurse as much on the left. My right boob is so noticeably bigger than my left! lol

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)