Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For all of those proud mommas who breastfeed *warning pictures*

Posted by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 2:07 PM
  • 131 Replies
4 moms liked this

show me what you got!!

if you don't feel comfortable you can just post a picture of you and your precious little one who gets breastfed.

My challenge was that my son wasn't latching on to my booby. I'm glad that's done and over with.

Plus, tell me your challenges and experiences while breastfeeding.

I love the noises my son makes while breastfeeding.

Here's mine, his name is Sam and he's 3 weeks old

by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 2:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
catholicmamamia
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 2:13 PM
1 mom liked this

So sweet! 

♥♥ Join us in  
Crunchy Moms  to make friends and share advice on breastfeeding,      
   babywearing, bedsharing, gentle discipline, and natural foods, health, and cleaners! ♥

LondonsMomma84
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 2:15 PM
3 moms liked this

Our first challenge was a bad latch which gave me excruciating pain for almost 6 weeks. Then thrush. Then frequent night waking allllll the way until the present. He's now 18 mOnths and I can say without question that every single second was WORTH IT. We both love this nursing relationship and it has felt like the RIGHT thing to me from the beginning. I feel one of the greatest tools and most natural things I've done is to nurse my son. Now I am pregnant again and we are still going strong though I am encouraging him to night wean.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Albond86
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 2:19 PM
9 moms liked this

Nursing on the or table when I had my baby girl!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperMom2433
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 2:19 PM
3 moms liked this

This is a couple months old but we are almost 10 months into breastfeeding! I honestly have had no issues. Its been a breeze however I'm ready to be done. Once he's a year I'm going to start weaning.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Albond86
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 2:20 PM
2 moms liked this

We've been struggling with her shark like latch from early on and now we struggle with my over supply and fast letdown! But two weeks in we're doing better with some stuff!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
soulofsunmama
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 2:20 PM
3 moms liked this

My lil bear :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
faith610
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 2:37 PM
11 moms liked this

This is Isabella Faith. She is 13 months old. :) We struggled with low weight gain and 3 different doctors told me to switch to formula. She nursed every hour or less for the first 7-8 months of life. I refused to give up though and found a wonderful dr at my local hospital who ran a bfing support group. She gave me so much support and is one of the main reasons we made it to a year (and now beyond). Bella still nurses very frequently and eats a ton a food now too! I plan to let her self wean. She still nurses throughout the night and I know we are no where ready to wean! :)

KylersMom8-16-7
by Bronze Member on Jul. 22, 2012 at 4:35 PM
2 moms liked this

Posted in other group but here's my son Rylen, 10.5 months of boobie milk:-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ConnorMom228
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 4:47 PM
2 moms liked this

16.5 months into it :-) Probably won't nurse too much longer since I started on the regular birth control pill. We didn't have any major issues. Just the normal baby behavior, getting impatient and distracted, then the biting. It was well worth it to get thru those obstacles.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Meesa
by Member on Jul. 22, 2012 at 5:58 PM
3 moms liked this

Amelia is 6 wks old and my first ebf baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)