World Breastfeeding Week Challenge Day 3: Your Tips-BONUS DAY-Win a CafeMom Tote Bag
What breastfeeding tips have you found the most helpful? What tip would you share with new breastfeeding mom?
Today starts a two day world wide Latch On event to bring awareness to breastfeeding. Here are some quick tips for ensuring a good latch:
- Pay attention to the position of your nipple; your baby's nose should be near your nipple to get a deep latch
- Experiment with different holds to see if your baby latches better with a different position
- Some moms have improved their baby's latch by using a nipple shield
- Have your pediatrician check your baby for tongue tie
- Always discuss breastfeeding issues with your pediatrician or a lactation consultant
One mom who replies to this post will win a CafeMom Shopping Tote.
One member who signs up for our World Breastfeeding Week Challenge and replies to our daily challenge posts will be chosen at random to WIN a $25 gift card!
- Click here to sign up and to find the other challenge posts: Join us for World Breastfeeding Week!! Win a $25 gift card and other prizes.
- The Breastfeeding Giveaway starts 8/3/12 at 10 am (ET) and ends 8/9/2012 at 12:00am (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").
- Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
- Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries entries to receive a CafeMom Coffee Mug.
- The random drawing shall occur on or about 8/16/12.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
- Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.