Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My son is about 3 months and I think im about to start working. He doesn't like formula I want to keep feeding him my milk but I wont be able to pump at work. My milk supply will go down right?): what do I do?):
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 6:21 PM
Replies (11-13):
Mommii2.1
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 12:44 AM
I don't have a car):

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

You can pump anywhere even under a button up shirt in your car, store in a cooler pack with ice packs good that way for 24 hours

Quoting Mommii2.1:

Were do you store your milk while working? Were do u pump?

Quoting nicsmama09:

I work at mcds and I can pump. Pump on your break. You get 30minutes. Pump for 15. Eat for 15.

How long will you work daily? Let them know when they are doing schedulng that you need to pump.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nicsmama09
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 5:00 AM
I will bring a little bag with me that will,hold my milk and ill put it in the walkin fridge (people keep lunches in there as well)

Ill pump in a little storage room my boss is turning into a pump roon for me.

Quoting Mommii2.1:

Quoting nicsmama09:

I work at mcds and I can pump. Pump on your break. You get 30minutes. Pump for 15. Eat for 15.

How long will you work daily? Let them know when they are doing schedulng that you need to pump.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nicsmama09
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 5:02 AM
Just ask for sonewhere to pump . Theymay let you in the managers office or crew room also

Quoting Mommii2.1:

I don't have a car):

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

You can pump anywhere even under a button up shirt in your car, store in a cooler pack with ice packs good that way for 24 hours

Quoting Mommii2.1:

Quoting nicsmama09:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)