Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

swollen glands?

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 12:14 AM
  • 4 Replies
So I had my root canal done today and I didn't nurse like normal today.....I still pumped but now my left breast but only the bottom/under part has what feels like swollen glands...only onthe bottom part. Will it go away? I have heat on it right now do its helping the comfort for me but should I be doing something else? What could this be?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 12:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
larissalarie
by Platinum Member on Aug. 12, 2012 at 12:31 AM
Could be clogged ducts from the pump not being nearly as efficient as baby. Could just be overly full for the same reason. Either way the cure is to have baby nurse!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on Aug. 12, 2012 at 6:27 AM
Yep, this!
Try dangling the breast into your baby's mouth to let gravity help draw the clog out.

Quoting larissalarie:

Could be clogged ducts from the pump not being nearly as efficient as baby. Could just be overly full for the same reason. Either way the cure is to have baby nurse!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melindabelcher
by mel on Aug. 12, 2012 at 7:06 AM

Yep

Nurse baby!

Quoting aehanrahan:

Yep, this!
Try dangling the breast into your baby's mouth to let gravity help draw the clog out.

Quoting larissalarie:

MamaCat1121
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 11:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you....been nursing non stop since he woke up this morning. Baby boy is hungry!

Quoting melindabelcher:

Yep

Nurse baby!

Quoting aehanrahan:

Yep, this!

Quoting larissalarie:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)