Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NIP in an unusual way

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 1:28 AM
  • 33 Replies
2 moms liked this

We spent the day at White Sands National Monument. My husband snapped this pic of me nursing Jordis while we played in the sand. She turned six months old and is still ebf. I was watching our six year old sled down the sand dunes. Oh, and please excuse the white legs. They rarely see the light of day!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 1:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
perezamberly
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 1:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Awwwwe cuuuuuute!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BridgetMc
by Bronze Member on Aug. 12, 2012 at 1:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Here is Jordis asleep on her daddy just to give you some perspective on how enormous and barren White Sands is. It is very beautiful though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BridgetMc
by Bronze Member on Aug. 12, 2012 at 1:31 AM
Thank you! I've never had the guts to post a nursing pic before but there is nothing to see here!

Quoting perezamberly:

Awwwwe cuuuuuute!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
perezamberly
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 1:33 AM
2 moms liked this

Hope you don't mind and please don't think I'm a creeper but I did a little editing on this :) I think you should have this printed out!! It's super easy to do at Walmart.com :) I was gonna tell you to edit it but didn't think you would hehe so I did it for you! Great picture!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BridgetMc
by Bronze Member on Aug. 12, 2012 at 1:35 AM
Aw, thanks! I do fiddle with some editing occasionally but hadn't even thought of playing with this pic.

Quoting perezamberly:

Hope you don't mind and please don't think I'm a creeper but I did a little editing on this :) I think you should have this printed out!! It's super easy to do at Walmart.com :) I was gonna tell you to edit it but didn't think you would hehe so I did it for you! Great picture!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
perezamberly
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 1:36 AM
1 mom liked this

This is one of my favorites! I used to think people who took nursing pics were strange but now that I have a baby to nurse, I now see why. :) I love to look at the pics while I'm at work and away from her. So precious
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
perezamberly
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 1:36 AM

And one more just because!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BridgetMc
by Bronze Member on Aug. 12, 2012 at 1:37 AM
I'd take nursing pics all the time if I had perky boobs like that! Haha! Now I sound creepy! But seriously. I just have ginormous saggy boobs.

Quoting perezamberly:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
perezamberly
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 1:39 AM
Oh girl mine are saggy as shit haha! I was wearing nice bra!!

Quoting BridgetMc:

I'd take nursing pics all the time if I had perky boobs like that! Haha! Now I sound creepy! But seriously. I just have ginormous saggy boobs.

Quoting perezamberly:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BridgetMc
by Bronze Member on Aug. 12, 2012 at 1:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Idk how well it can be seen but here is Jordis nursing and giving her daddy a peek a boo look!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)