Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

self weaned after 13 years!

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 10:59 PM
  • 15 Replies
4 moms liked this

I've had 4 kids NURSED them all 100% one is 13,8,3 and almost 2 and my last one is done nursing I nursed her once yesterday because she wanted to but I think im drying up because she nursed for a min on one side then stopped and said more.... so i offered the other she nursed for a few seconds and she said all done!!! :( so sad but I think she is weaning and doesnt really care about it anymore... Im almost 100% positive we are NOT having anymore so thats it for me my boobs are retired, out of service, ALL done!! so sad but oh well moving on to the next chapter of our life...

by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 10:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hoevegirl1986
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 11:01 PM
:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gdiamante
by Group Mod - Gina on Aug. 18, 2012 at 11:01 PM

Congratulations!

melindabelcher
by mel on Aug. 18, 2012 at 11:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Way to go mama!!!!!
Such a selfless act to allow your child to self wean! You've given them an invaluable gift!!! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
clintam
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 11:03 PM

thank you

Quoting Hoevegirl1986:

:)

clintam
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 11:04 PM

thank you

Quoting gdiamante:

Congratulations!

clintam
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 11:05 PM

Awww thanks

Quoting melindabelcher:

Way to go mama!!!!!
Such a selfless act to allow your child to self wean! You've given them an invaluable gift!!! :)

ashleywagoner
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 11:07 PM
I'm sure it is bittersweet ...but you will always have those sweet memories and you really did provide the best start for your LO's.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
clintam
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 11:10 PM

yes it is and so many memories. I am going to still offer it to her but Im sure its almost all dried up... but im almost certain that she is almost done.... so sad

Quoting ashleywagoner:

I'm sure it is bittersweet ...but you will always have those sweet memories and you really did provide the best start for your LO's.

brendaemily
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 11:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Good for you mama! Awesome work (and I know it can be work!) and I know it may be bittersweet, but try and enjoy having your body just be your body! :) You did a beautiful wonderful thing for your kids! You'll continue to do great things, just in different ways!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashleywagoner
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 11:44 PM
(((Hugs)))

Quoting clintam:

yes it is and so many memories. I am going to still offer it to her but Im sure its almost all dried up... but im almost certain that she is almost done.... so sad

Quoting ashleywagoner:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)